[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - THE MASADA36 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

THE MASADA36

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

THE MASADA36

Postby lockinload » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 pm

I love masadas and one day I was looking at my brothers BROKEN G36, and realized that the receivers are nearly identical except for materials, and some minor parts, so I took off the G36 front sight/rail and took a hack saw to it and screwed the front sight rail into the top of the receiver, and it looks pretty close to a masada, just add a pmag and a different stock and no one will know the difference.lolololol :lol: NOTE-this is a broken gun beyond the point of no return,I am not wasting a gun.

Attachments
Photo 438.jpg
Photo 438.jpg (16.18 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
Photo 441.jpg
Photo 441.jpg (23.36 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
Photo 449.jpg
Photo 449.jpg (15.62 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
TSR2...bow-chicka-wow-wow
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

Airsoft,like paintball,but for real men
lockinload

Re: THE MASADA36

Postby kirzach » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Uh.. no. Masada and G36 look nothing alike, unless all you're looking at is a black silhouette with no details. And even then there are obvious differences. It looks neat, I'll give you that. But a Masada? Hardly.
Š”.Š¢.Š.Š›.Šš.Š•.Š . (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby lockinload » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm

alright,alright dont get your panties in a bunch, it was mainly a joke or a project if you will, and that is your opinion and I respect that. I personally think it does though, thanks for your imput
TSR2...bow-chicka-wow-wow
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

Airsoft,like paintball,but for real men
lockinload

Postby swimpat16 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 am

Even if it isn't a masada, I still think it looks neat
swimpat16

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos