[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Video: KWA Mark II PTP in Action Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Video: KWA Mark II PTP in Action

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Video: KWA Mark II PTP in Action

Postby Lt. Dan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Lt. Dan

Location: On the Job while your playing soldier in pretend war-land

Re: Video: KWA Mark II PTP in Action

Postby SekiRyu » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:01 pm

I wonder how they are compared to the M9 "PTP". I wasn't impressed with mine. The baseplate of the magazine fell (not broke, but fell) off, the trigger spring snapped, the decocker function stopped working, and the barrel is made out of plastic. Professional Training Pistol my %&$
SekiRyu

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Retracted: But I call em like I see em. I own a G19, CZ75, M93R, Taurus M9; there is room for criticism! :mrgreen:

Y'all have a cool field! 8)
Last edited by The Mechanic on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby redsoxfreak1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 pm

I completely disagree with that statement , I have two upgraded kwa rifles ; the m16 br and the sr10 both of which can compete with any gun out there with a few internal upgrades . Also I have a kwa kp45 ns2 version and I love it . Sorry to get off topic but lets try and get our facts straight before saying silly stuff as stated above . I know personal opinions come into play allot but as stated above please try to keep unecessary comments to your self.
redsoxfreak1

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:56 pm

I like the rifles, but my m226 was just as good as my socom gear, and the socom gear feels more durable and has a harder kick. If I didn't have the socom gear version of this pistol, I would probably buy one.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Lt. Dan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:14 am

Honestly with any airsoft gun its a hit or miss, regardless of the price tag or manufacturer. Ive seen them all break from the 100 dollar starter guns to the 1500 dollar PTW's.

Also funny you should mention the Socom 1911, as i have it as well and actually just finished an article comparing the 2 pistols for the next issue of Tactical MilSim.

You'll have to wait to read it for the comparison but I think you'll enjoy the read. :wink:
Lt. Dan

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 pm

True that!

Where is your field? Maybe one day I'll get to visit! Looks AWESOME!

The Mechanic

Postby Lt. Dan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 pm

That field is called PPN, its really a paintball field (or was rather) with a small village sitting in the middle of 120 acres or so of diverse terrain. Its located in Chuckey, tn.

Were in the process of planning a couple of decent small (in terms of attendance) events up there now, I'll be sure to Pm you when we get something going.
Lt. Dan

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:48 pm

I like it! I like it a lot!

Let me know when! How far is Chuckey from Memphis (possibly in travel time)?

The Mechanic

Postby Lt. Dan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Oh its quite a ways haha, about an 8 hour drive. :?
Lt. Dan

Postby kmouser » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Jay Messer
kmouser

Postby SekiRyu » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm not so sure it's the screw causing the decocker problem. When I apply the safety, the rear of the slide raises up, and if I put downward pressure on the right-hand rear side of the slide, it will decock. Whatever mechanism inside the slide that is supposed to press down on the decoking lever located on the frame, isn't.

As for the trigger spring, no one ever has them in stock.
SekiRyu

Postby kmouser » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Jay Messer
kmouser

Postby SekiRyu » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:00 am

The odd thing about the screw though, is that I can't find any way to tighten it. It's smaller than the smallest allen wrench I have.
SekiRyu

Postby kmouser » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 am

Yea that thing is stupid small. I just happen to have a really small one that fit it.
Jay Messer
kmouser

Next

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos