[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - MagPul - Art of the Dynamic SHOTGUN Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

MagPul - Art of the Dynamic SHOTGUN

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: MagPul - Art of the Dynamic SHOTGUN

Postby wolfdog45 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 pm

wolfdog45

Postby Ares51 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Yes, i know that the AFG is designed to help control muzzle climb and that it would beneficial for a shotgun, but I was speaking solely from a purely aesthetic point of view, in my opinion it detracted greatly from the look of the the shotgun. Sorry to have perturbed everyone, i shall cease commenting here... :oops:
Last edited by Ares51 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ares51

Postby redneckemt » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:08 am

redneckemt

Postby Faulken » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:18 am

OH YES I need to go change my pants, and after a follow up watch, I need to go change them again! *joygasms* DO WANT, and man do I need to get me a shotgun, with a pump... "I don't use a pump to scare someone, I use a pump to shoot someone!"
Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Previous

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos