[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft Artillery xD Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft Artillery xD

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Airsoft Artillery xD

Postby LoCOFoX » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Remember when you first got into airsoft and and when you got all those crappy .12 gram pellets? When I was just starting I had a (what I thought at the time was bad ass) Crossman Pulse R71. It was one of those clear, Wal-Mart bought, like 250fps (on .12 now lol), cheapo airsoft guns. After a while I discovered more and more places selling these types of guns and various types of BB's. I was at Academy Sports down in Gadsden, AL. when I came across a thing of .12 gram ammo. It was roughly 10,000 rounds for like 7 bucks, so like any person would I hopped on that 'deal'. I used maybe 500 rounds before I found out that basically the gun I was using was crap and so was the ammo. So, the ammo sat around my house for months before one bored day when I was looking for something to do. Then I had this genious plan of what to do with those crappy BB's and to get my 7 dollars of fun :lol: enjoy.

"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Re: Airsoft Artillery xD

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:00 pm

now thats my definiton of a shotgun.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby LoCOFoX » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:04 am

Lol right! Only if you could use it in a game... You can't really tell by the video (which was recorded on a cell phone) but the velocity is really low considering those are .12g bb's and I'm having to arc it that high to shoot between 100-150ft. there was about 200-400 bb's tho :shock:
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby pjm87 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:04 pm

That thing is awesome!!! Never did I think I'd see a freaking airsoft mortar!!!
pjm87

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos