[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Arsenal Picture Thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Arsenal Picture Thread

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Arsenal Picture Thread

Postby Predator » Thu May 24, 2007 6:35 pm

Last edited by Predator on Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halo 3 MLG 07 Bracket 4 Seed 8

My next project = G36k
Predator

Postby prometheus » Thu May 24, 2007 7:38 pm

Always happy to show someone the two-four-nine
also in the locker, but not worthy of photography is the CA M4, WEtech Dragon, and an abused kwa 93r.

post script: I know Dog...but no new pics. I guess its easiest to say that all that remains of that CQB is the receiver, bolt release, stock, and forend
Last edited by prometheus on Fri May 25, 2007 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby carcrash » Thu May 24, 2007 8:50 pm

Happiness is a solid stream of plastic in the air. :D Love the 249
DOC: Usually a young long haired bearded marine hatin Sailor with certain medical skills, who will go through the very gates of hell for a wounded Marine.
carcrash

Postby dogsoldier » Thu May 24, 2007 10:27 pm

aw come on now prometheus, the cqb is tricked out quite nicely.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby prometheus » Sat May 26, 2007 7:29 am

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby twin_cam » Sat May 26, 2007 9:26 pm

Here are a few of mine. The AR and the M1A have yet to see the field.
twin_cam

Postby twin_cam » Sat May 26, 2007 9:38 pm

Guns I built when I was still in Socal.

TM G17 fully built

My version of a Para SSP

Tan P226

PGC 1911a1

Kimber Custom II

CQB based Springfield

This I built in the Philippines.

Wilson Hybrid

Custom II 2 tone

I have more if anyone would like to see those as well
Last edited by twin_cam on Sat May 26, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twin_cam

Postby twin_cam » Sat May 26, 2007 9:43 pm

Matched Pair, PGC Kimber SCW1 converted to SCW2
twins by twin_cam
twin_cam

Postby Phate » Sat May 26, 2007 9:59 pm

Now featuring an AEG!
Phate

Postby Beowolff » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:14 am

nice pics, guys...all of 'em! Phate, i especially like your new rifle. nice.

here's some pics of a few of mine...they were previously posted, so some of you might have already seem them.

that's my Echo1 M16 that i repainted in OD.

that's my CA M4 with M203 Jungle grenade launcher. below it is my WE1911 gas pistol.

that's my MP40.

that's my HK33.

more pics later.

Beo
Beowolff

Postby xandman » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:58 pm

here are mine, i took out all of my toys outta my toy box, but i am minus my VSR-10 and 1911 becuse they are forsale and boxedImage
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby MachineGunKelly » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 pm

Let's party hardy, and rock and roll!
We'll drink Bacardi, and smoke a bowl!
MachineGunKelly

Postby SekiRyu » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:48 pm

SekiRyu

Postby Beowolff » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:17 pm

thanks, Kelly! :D

hey, Seki, my old eyes can't get a good look at that top picture's gun...is that a FAL or Famas---or one of those "new fangled" duded up hot-rod M-16 types? a great looking P90 on the bottom one...i can tell what that is.

Beo
Last edited by Beowolff on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby lilsniper » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:19 pm

I think it is a Type 89.
lilsniper

Next

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos