[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint gameplay/Airsoft music video Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint gameplay/Airsoft music video

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Highpoint gameplay/Airsoft music video

Postby LoCOFoX » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:11 pm

First game with my new MP7 and ContourHD. Yes it was snowing, and yes it's a KWA (gas not electric)

"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Re: Highpoint gameplay/Airsoft music video

Postby swimpat16 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Well done, wish I could have made it out.
swimpat16

Postby LoCOFoX » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Thanks man, I don't blame you tho dude. It was so cold my hands were hurting just playing. Thank god I didn't get shot in the fingers...
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby ProfessorCrow » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:51 am

Cool footage, always love to see a GBB used up close.

Though I liked the song you put on there, I'd really recommend not having any music on there. People come to view and listen to the combat and the shooting, not your particular taste in music.

That's just my $0.02.

I thumbs up'd it.

-CroW
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby LoCOFoX » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:54 pm

eh, other than you everyone else said they dug the music. If you break it down, it's simply to chopped and edited to not have any "theme" music. None of the discussions/conversations would make sense. I agree if it was one piece/all together/un-cut footage, it would probably be cooler with little or no music. But given the circumstances, there's always the mute button for those who don't want to hear the music.
LoCOFoX

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos