[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - TNA Photo OP of a lifetime Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

TNA Photo OP of a lifetime

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

TNA Photo OP of a lifetime

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:48 pm

The hero squad of TNA all met up at MTAC for the first time, tactically breach and cleared the entire convention and overall spooked everyone inside. (Weapons checks, weapons checks everywhere!)

Pictured -

Xandman (Top middle with .50)
Vulrath (Bottom far left)
Taisch (Bottom left)
ChrisDetrin (Middle middle)
ProfessorCrow (Bottom middle)
Dannick (Bottom right)

-CroW

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Re: TNA Photo OP of a lifetime

Postby Uzi-Ninja » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:28 pm

pretty cool, pretty cool...
--Uzi Ninja
.. Or Copperhead...
.. Call me anything.
Uzi-Ninja

Postby ReaperM14 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Gotta say, I love Jon's face in this picture. He's all, "Hey, you. Yeah, you. Be glad the .50 isn't what I'm pointing at you."
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby vulrath » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:08 pm

That. Was. Awesome.

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to match the epicness of this year's MTAC. Tactical bathroom clearing, anyone? :mrgreen:
vulrath

Postby ProfessorCrow » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:22 am

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby vulrath » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Damn straight, it is!
vulrath

Postby Dannick » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Damn, I had an amazing time! Definitely gotta do this again next year.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 am

hanging out with everyone from here was the ONLY thing that went right at this years mtac the eff jason david frank (ie tommy from the orginal power rangers) called the cops on us i got kicked out of my own hotel room by the people i was with i was nearly mugged at 4am and i got choked in the elevator the one time i didnt have my glock19 on me the entire con... though i did leave a bottle of steaming piss on jason david franks door step

this years mtac was ledgen wait for it... dary

favorite quote of mtac "dude the power ranger is a d-bag"

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby xandman » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:02 pm

It was an incredible weekend to say the least, many shenanigans where had, many friends where met and we got a TON of amazing stories to tell. It was amazing to meet alot of people I only talk by PM'ing with in person and good to see some good friends.

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , 名誉 , 尊重 , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby xandman » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Time for a double post

Leader of team "yakuza"
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
xandman

Postby trevorst » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 pm

That is a motley crew....

Of course I miss all of the fun stuff....

Just for this I intend on bringing many different exotic weapons to your shop and then refuse to sell them... :D
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby ReaperM14 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby xandman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Leader of team "yakuza"
xandman

Postby ReaperM14 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 am

Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby zackattack » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:53 am

Sounds fun I'm going to have to go to one sometime.
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Next

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos