[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Got to go to a less-conventional airstoft shop this weekend Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Got to go to a less-conventional airstoft shop this weekend

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Got to go to a less-conventional airstoft shop this weekend

Postby vulrath » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:27 pm

I went to London this week. While I was here, I had the chance to go visit Wolf Armouries in Camden Town.

I managed to snap a few photos of the storefront, but They had a strict policy of not allowing photography in the back room where they keep the "good stuff." Sadly, they won't ship to the US any more because UPS over there won't let them ship anything gun shaped, but I was able to find something I haven't seen in the States in a long time: Tanaka M700 long magazines. That's right, folks - they had stacks of them. Naturally I purchased one.

Sadly, I don't have time to post all of my photos immediately as I'm boarding a plane to get back to Memphis, but as soon as I get to the house I'll do a mass upload. In the meantime, here's a teaser shot.

vulrath

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos