[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Everyone's Loadout Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Everyone's Loadout

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Everyone's Loadout

Postby zackattack » Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 am

its for those "I HAVE THE POWER!!!" moments

total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby TrevorG » Sun May 29, 2011 1:03 pm

My new Echo1 ASC, Leapers red dot mounted on a 3 slot 0.5" riser, custom made one point quick disconnect sling, and vn style metal low cap. the carrier is a protech tactical with 3 color desert molle double mag pouches and a coyote brown camelbak mounted through the carrier straps in the back.
TrevorG

Postby Herz » Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 pm

WIP layout I'll be trying to use on the STALKER game next month.

Slowly trying to part it together and make it look as low budget/Un-Deltacool as possible

So far:
Marpat chest rig (Makes me realize I should use Chest rigs more often, Alot more comfortable and easier to move in than my vests.)
ACU Camelback (Oh yeah, ACU + Marpat Shenanigens)
ACU Bottoms
Random shirt which will probably be ditched for a short sleeve or something that breathes better on gameday pending weather
Pending a way to add the rest of my belts rig and attach it to the chestrig and toss on a rucksack for good measure of carrying goodies + food

Still plotting out a bit of a storyline for the character at the event.
Ex US Miltary turned PMC sent to Chernobyl for one reason or another.

Atleast that'd make me feel a bit better about wearing couch camo and carrying an Armalite

MySpace style pic of the WIP until I finish the gasmask and the rest of the layout.

Then "Zomgcool" pics to commence

"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Seth T. » Tue May 31, 2011 6:08 pm

I guess I'll post my WIP S.T.A.L.K.E.R. loadout too. This picture is from a while ago, when it was still cold. I'll have to modify it for the upcoming game, but it gives a general idea.

P.S. I like your loadout Herz, simple and comfortable, the way a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. loadout should be.
Last edited by Seth T. on Tue May 31, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seth T.

Postby Herz » Tue May 31, 2011 6:13 pm

Looks perfect! Still trying to figure out what all needs to be done with mine besides getting the chest rig to fit a bit better.

Hopefully I'll be grabbing a paint respirator to modify/repaint soon for a makeshift gasmask
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Seth T. » Tue May 31, 2011 6:20 pm

The gas mask I'm wearing in that picture is a Finnish M61, good mask, and the lenses have stood up to every gun i've ever shot them with without as much as a mark. I got it for $15 from a local surplus store, and you can find them online for as low as $10. Only problem is there's no way to drink while wearing it.
Seth T.

Postby Herz » Tue May 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Dannick » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Russian gas mask goes where?

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Fridge Gnome

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:30 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby pompy_69 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:44 pm

JG m-4
CA m-15
double eagle pump shotgun
WG m1911 Co2 single fire
UHC .357 6 shot
HFC m109 special forces semi/full auto w/2- 50 round xtended mags
misc matched voice communications (radio,headset)
Blackwater body armor with multiple ammo pouches
U.S. digital OD currently used in iraq and afghanistan with Iraqi freedon boonie.
pompy_69

Postby Dannick » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 am

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Had a good time at MTSS STALKER, all things considered.

-CroW
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby Dannick » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 pm

And more pictures from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

And for the lulz.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Bane » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 pm

HAY! I'M IN THOSE PICS! :D

P.S.
I'm the one in the black trench, with the black lower face mask and scattergun.
Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos