[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Everyone's Loadout Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Everyone's Loadout

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Everyone's Loadout

Postby SekiRyu » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:45 pm

I still need a more realistic vest. And by realistic, I don't mean something that costs as much as my gun.

SekiRyu

Postby apostle87 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm

liking the Aus. sas load out
"It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect."
2nd samuel 22:33
Co-Owner of Tennessee Airsoft Shop
Team Yakuza
CA Mk46
Kwa SR-12
Tm SR-16
Tm 4.3 Hicappa
apostle87

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 am

i havent posted a load out in a long time so here it is if you se me on the feild you can tell its me.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Jester1138 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

Image Most recent Loadout
"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 am

load out for MTAC OMEGA. ie (stuff con2012)
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby seal sniper » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:21 pm

I am Ironman
Hurr Derrrr DerDerrDer DerDerreDerDerrDerDer Der Der Der

x5 EI SFLCS MBAV with soft armor.
Fear no evil, shun no labor, lift up rifle, pike, and saber To Arms!
seal sniper

Postby RapTure » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:20 am

RapTure

Postby Private Joker » Sat May 05, 2012 7:58 pm

probly the most strung out post ever.
Private Joker

Postby Herz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Got bored messin around with some gear. Jacket works just need to ditch the jeans. Forgot my tacticool headgear and shemagh.
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Herz » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Dinking around with how the loadout feels with everything upfront. Tossed in all my mags aswell as the Hi-Capa and spare hi-capa mag.

Def liking the front heavyness with the real plate. Should balance out perfectly and deal with the issues I had running a 3l camelbak.

Hoping to take some actual nice photos when the lady gets home from work.
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Dannick » Sat May 18, 2013 11:12 am

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Herz » Tue May 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Loadouts close to finished now

Legion Of Ares
Herz

Previous

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos