[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Everyone's Loadout Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Everyone's Loadout

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Everyone's Loadout

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby MILSIM » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 pm

I hear you, they are metal cast into the shape of a thermold magazine, but they seat perfectly and due to that rib just below the magazine well's flare, the magazine seats with zero wobble, less than my issued M4, which makes for a much better gas seal.
You'd be surprised what you can hit when you aim.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby Seth T. » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Picked up a new vest this weekend, so I changed my loadout up a little.

Kit:
Black UA Heat Gear shirt
Woodland BDU pants
Condor Modular Chest set
6 KA AK mids
2 M4 mags (To lend/fill speedloaders)
2 1911 mags
Speedloader
Hydration bladder
Airsoftology Skull patch (Pretty brool story to go with that one)
Safariland 6004 Holster

Weapons (Pictured):
Inokatsu RPK
TM MEU

Not Pictured:
TM AK-47
JG M4

Note: The aviator glasses are not part of my kit, I wore them purely because I didn't feel like digging out my goggles. I typically wear CA goggles (With Action Fan), and a mesh lower face mask or recon wrap.

Pictures:

Seth T.

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 am

Lookin Good, nice RPK!
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:50 am

the beginings of my urban/police <airquotes> "sniper" </airquotes> loadout need a better paint job for the supressor can though.
btw if any one wants one of these supressors i can make them anything you want for at my cost (no more then ten bucks) only can make them for the l96 and BAR-10 models right now but i might prototype one up for my sr-10 tommorow.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby ProfessorCrow » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Here's some photos of Dannick and I during the Juggernaut gametype at the Overwatch playdate at Bad Karma. (We were supposed to be aliens, haha :wink: )

None of the photos were staged and all were taken in-combat during the game. (Combat never really ended for Dannick and I. Glad I had armour.)

-CroW
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby MILSIM » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 pm

My Roommate and I threw all of our gas rifles, pistols and launchers, grenades and other random stuff together with some military issue gear for this snazzy picture.

WE Tech SCAR-L GBBR
- B-2 ACOG
- AN/PEQ-15 Replica (green laser, halo style reticle)
- LaRue Index clips
- RIS Surefire KM3, IR.
- Magpul MIAD grip (dark earth)
- Magpul Angled Foregrip (dark earth)
- Magpul magpuls (foliage green)
- Madbull Gemtech "Halo 5.56mm" suppressor

KWA TMP
- B-2 "mini red-dot" reflex sight

KJW M9
- KJW Rubber grip panels

KJW M4A1 CQBR (GBBR)
- Rubber Buttpad
- Tangodown LLC RIS cover panel
- KAC mini RIS cover panel
- King Arms M203, QD, Short
- Madbull 24rd 40mm grenade shell
- VFC AN/PEQ-15 (red laser, triangular reticle. dark earth) (with 550 cord tie down)
- Real Steel M203 RIS leaf sight

KWA Glock 17 Gen III.

ALSO PICTURED:

M84 Flashbangs, M67 Fragmentation Grenades, Surefire G2, KA BAR tanto-tip fighting knife, G-Tan CIRAS (coyote) with SAPI Plates Gerber LMF Infantry II survival knife (dark earth), US Army Issue ACH with baseplate, rhino mount, cover, cat eyes etc. Cavalry Stetson with unit sabers.

enjoy.
Attachments
1315341186017.jpg
1315341186017.jpg (27.58 KiB) Viewed 13842 times

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:46 pm

not to be that guy but wrong thread.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby MILSIM » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 am

haha wow just realized that too. my bad....i was awake for 32 hours when i posted this...

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby War » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:35 am

Here's my loadout as of right now. It's not much but it gets the job done. Maybe later I'll actually get some pics of me in action.

War
Like us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Horsemen- ... 6699035816
Check out our websites. Stay tuned for updates.
http://horsemenairsoft.webs.com/
War

Postby vulrath » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 pm

I have a few ideas for my next loadout...

I've been tossing around the idea of airsoft concealed carry. It'll make those hostage scenarios we always seem to play much, much more interesting, that's for sure. (I'm buying a whole new TM P226 and a PRIME P228 kit for it to pull this off. :mrgreen: ) The whole time I was toying around with the idea, this was running through my head. (Yes, I'm a dork and a nerd. If you're just now figuring that out, you're not very perceptive.)

I'll post up photos when I have them.
vulrath

Postby -EAF- » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:53 pm

I've already been able to conceal airsoft pistols. Just use real steal holsters. As for carrying as much as Sousuke Sagara then I don't think that is possible lol. (I would be the one to say his name from memory...)
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby vulrath » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Yeah, but I'm building a loadout based specifically around it (like, all manner of weapons hidden all over my body). It also has the added function of giving me the excuse I was looking for to justify the cost of the Prime P228 kit (all $500 of it) that the sale of my MP7 is funding. I could do it right now if I put my mind to it. I just want to do it right (read: I want to comically overdo it). I'm thinking about doing a throwback to the 4x P226 pistols-only loadout I wanted to do a few years back.

I already concealed carry in my day-to-day life. The problem is that the gun I carry doesn't exist in airsoft form (Sig Sauer P6 - basically a single-stack P229). Thus I have to modify things.
vulrath

Postby SekiRyu » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:58 pm

English dub......*shudder*

That series wanted me to conceal carry a G26.........but no monies :(
SekiRyu

Postby vulrath » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:08 am

Hey...I actually liked that dub. (Keep in mind I don't care what the original script was...I just wanted something ridiculous and silly to watch.)

Ooh, that'd be kind of interesting, but I can't think of how to do it without some sort of jacket or something, and without turning the G36 into some kind of rifle pistol. The question becomes, do the parts exist to do what I'm thinking, or do I have to take a hacksaw to a cheap body?
vulrath

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos