[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Everyone's Loadout Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Everyone's Loadout

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Everyone's Loadout

Postby Smartkid312 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Pictures look awesome guys. Couldn't make it out sadly :( . Awesome pics and who was the winner because there can be only one lol!!! :D Hope the ops go well from now on and hope to get pics up soon thanks and see u guys on the field.

Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby Bane » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:29 am

Unfortunately only four people showed, so there was no winner. We just sat around playing guitar, engaging in manly conversation, and of course, sticking all of our bladed in those poor trees. We all had a GREAT time, but no STALKER. We'll try again some time, but probably not until this fall.
Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby Dannick » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:33 am

And getting shot with the Tanaka.

:wink:

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Bane » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 am

Yeah, that too. Left cheek both times....
Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby zackattack » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 am

hopefully I can make it out to a stalker game sometime sounds like it would be fun to try
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby MILSIM » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:51 pm

It's a Saturday and I'm not at a game. So...this is how I'll cope.

This is my new kit. My M4 and all its extras, plus my good gloves, SOF-Ts, zip cuffs, strap cutter, IFAK and all the other goodies are on my other plate carrier, which I am waiting for to be shipped down from RI. For now, this is all I've got.

Composed of:

MC "tactical" cap. (US Cavalry Store) 1st BCT "cav clubs" for ACH cover put on the front velcro.
MC Combat Shirt, Flame Retardant, IR, Army Issue. (IR Flag, PFC rank MC, name tape MC, Northern AO ISAF patch MC, 101st Airborne Division patch MC)
MC Trousers, Flame Retardant, Army Issue
Rocky C4T Trainer light weight boots (still need some breaking in and dirty-ing up.)
CIRAS plate carrier (with black SAPI "training" plates fitted, with some difficulty) PFC rank (MC) on chest velcro
SAPI ballistic plates, Army Garrison issue
Cordura six-mag MC "kangaroo" pouch
Cordura double pistol mag pouch MC x2
Flyye Industries M4 magazine pouch x3 (coyote)
Flyye Industries single pistol magazine pouch (coyote)
Blackhawk Serpa holster (mounted with 550 cord) for Glock 17, 21, 34 series pistols
Flyye Industries general utility pouch (coyote)
Camelbak, MC with OD name tape
Duty Belt, Army Issue, Tan
Oakley M Frames

KJW M4A1 GBBR (seven magazines)
KWA G17 Gen III (three magazines)
A&K SVD w/ LPS 4x6 scope (four magazines)

thanks for checking it out guys!
Attachments
kit_03[1].jpg
the back of the plate carrier. Covered in a Multicam Camelbak which fits VERY well with the help of some 550 cord and tucking the original shoulder straps through the shoulder lining of the CIRAS.
kit_03[1].jpg (88.87 KiB) Viewed 6228 times
kit_02[1].jpg
backed it up slightly so you can get a look at the whole plate carrier.
kit_02[1].jpg (78.41 KiB) Viewed 6228 times
kit_01[1].jpg
My newly-completed kit. Still fine tuning it, as well as waiting on a few extra pieces on my old OD CIRAS being shipped down from RI.
kit_01[1].jpg (80.82 KiB) Viewed 6228 times
Last edited by MILSIM on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
You'd be surprised what you can hit when you aim.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby MILSIM » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:27 pm

continuing my pictures (only 3 can be loaded per post?)
Attachments
kit_06[1].jpg
posing like a poser..
kit_06[1].jpg (88.93 KiB) Viewed 6227 times
kit_05[1].jpg
Rear view, posing like a poser....
kit_05[1].jpg (78.56 KiB) Viewed 6227 times
kit_04[2].jpg
Left Arm
kit_04[2].jpg (81.81 KiB) Viewed 6227 times

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby MILSIM » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:30 pm

last one, again sorry for multiple posts...
Attachments
kit_09[1].jpg
whole kit. note how tan my duty belt and boots are. boots are almost new so they need breaking in and weathering, my belt is my issued one. Waiting on my coyote rigger's belt with my old kit being shipped from RI.
kit_09[1].jpg (74.32 KiB) Viewed 6227 times
kit_08[1].jpg
having a look through the LPS (yes the optic is tied off to the trigger guard with 550 cord as per Army SOP)
kit_08[1].jpg (83.47 KiB) Viewed 6227 times
kit_07[1].jpg
drawing my Glock 17 from its jerry-rigged serpa
kit_07[1].jpg (83.26 KiB) Viewed 6227 times

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby Hal9000 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:31 pm

If you use something like photobucket you don't have to worry about attachment limits. That SVD scope looks really good on there, btw.
Hal9000

Postby MILSIM » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:15 pm

bought it from www.centerfiresystems.com. they're based in versailles, KY, so it was here in 2 days. It was listed as a PSO-1 on their website, and priced as such, so in my haste to order it I didn't notice the lack of battery compartment. It came in an authentic vinyl and leather waterproof scope cover (designed to go over the scope and buckle under the rifle's receiver). the mounting clamp was in very poor condition. i had to saturate it in CLP and attack it with a chamber brush to break out some of the rust and corrosion that had frozen the clamp. The rails are slightly too fat on the A&K reciever for the LPS, which is designed for the rails of the PSL. I fixed that with a bit of sandpaper and more CLP. Its on there VERY snugly and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a challenge to remove.

I wrapped the cheek rest with 550 cord and secured the ends between the vinyl pad and the wooden sleeve at its base with gorilla glue. I have a wooden furniture kit on my other SVD which is being shipped down soon, so I'll have this one decked out in wood with an eastern bloc style canvas and leather sling....its gonna be more of a Frankenov than a Dragunov when I'm done with it.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm

It's good to see one of you "Milsim Operator operating in milsim operations" types carrying something other than an M4.

Good load out.

-CroW
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby MILSIM » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:05 pm

oh its the only "primary" i have around down here. Just you wait. The KJW M4A1 CQBR is in the mail, my KJW M4A1 is being shipped down soon.

F*ck "operator". Im not 14. I'm a proud soldier. that cap is gonna be replaced with a MC covered ACH, IR band, rabbit ears, baseplate and Rhino mount next paycheck.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:46 am

Out of curiosity, why do you put your AR mags on your chest as opposed to the lower half of the CIRAS, and either shingle the pistol mags on top of them, or mount the pistol mags on your chest?
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby MILSIM » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:12 am

when you are wearing the SAPI plates in a plate carrier, putting the mag pouches around your abdomen makes it impossible to get into a proper prone firing position. Also, if doing a high crawl, mags mounted low will bite into the dirt and 'scoop' dirt, sand or mud into the mags and pouches, whereas mounting them higher keeps them out of the ground. Its also easier to reload when prone as you don't have to roll over to get at your mags, which can get you shot fast. High mags can also allow you to buckle a waist strap to an assault pack or rucksack. I'm also a driver in my unit, so when I set up my kit, whether its garrison, deployment or airsoft, keeping your gear higher keeps your lower body within a good range of movement and comfort when seated or entering, exiting a vehicle. Try it, I guarantee you'll never go back to a "beer gut" of mags again.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby MILSIM » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 pm

my only gripe is the large canadian-pattern magazines that KJW manufactures for its GBB M4s...Im seriously doubting whether or not they will even insert properly into my kangaroo pouches...

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos