[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Must see Air-notsosoft Video Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Must see Air-notsosoft Video

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Must see Air-notsosoft Video

Postby Strigol » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:42 pm

First. The video.

Second. The gun.

Third. I want one.

Strigol

Postby Phate » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:52 pm

scary
Now featuring an AEG!
Phate

Postby zenmic » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:20 pm

Not a a field I'm playing at. The Cyclic rate is INSANE and 600 FPS...as I remember the rules engagement distance is well over 100 feet.

So.. um No.
Mic
The Shop
zenmic
Site Admin

Postby faden » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:28 am

G&P SR-16 RAS w/LE Stock
WA Wilson Combat Supergrade Compact
faden

Postby Alundiel » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:57 pm

If you could downgrade the fps to about 400.... super airsoft support gun of doom :D
Alundiel

Postby Strigol » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:20 pm

It has possibilities

I'm mostly looking at the I-N-S-A-N-E rate of fire on the thing.
Strigol

Postby James Yeager » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:44 pm

James Yeager's Cell: 731-336-4602
TRAINING: 731-676-2041
GEAR: 866-TAC-GEAR
James Yeager

Postby JungleJim » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:54 pm

Training? :? Lost me on that one...

Isn't airsoft simply a game? Lets face it, we all dress up and go play army, after all :P Now I know I'm not the only one who used to do that when I was 5. It's just now there's not as much of this "I got you!" "No you didn't!" stuff :P
JungleJim

Postby Phate » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:59 pm

Mr. Yeager is a real steel trainer for mercs, cops, and a bunch of other stuff. See the thread about real steel guns and stuff for more info.
Now featuring an AEG!
Phate

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:11 am

I need some point man training--I seem to get stuck in that position alot...and have no clue what to do :P
SekiRyu

Postby JungleJim » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:18 am

Make it up as you go lol. In real life that won't always work, but airsoft is meant for trial and error.

I guess that's why I don't understand the whole training bit. It's great if your life really depends on it, but if the only fear you have is something smaller than a bumble-bee (and less painful) I say it's the time to just test things out. If one thing doesn't work, alter it until you get it right. It's more fun that going to any physical training, in my opinion, because you simply have fun with it and it takes a little more brain power to figure out why something went wrong than to have a trainer help you out.

Like I said, if my life depended on it then heck yes give me the training. But in airsoft, I don't really see a need. My opinion.
JungleJim

Postby prometheus » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:20 am

playing airsoft on a regular basis may be great training. for airsoft.

I have heard many stories about how so-and-so that was playing at that one game, was/is a SWAT/SEAL/PJ or whatever, but they were owned on the airsoft field. these AEGs will never have the range of real steel, which changes those real world military tactics for use in an airsoft game. IMHO guys who have been shooting RS their whole life, or have been trained by the military, may have a hard time adjusting to airsoft. I know I did. I still, damn my aeg for not shooting straight and long.
The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:29 am

It may be hard to go from RS to AS, but not so if you go from AS to RS. I recently saw an article in a gun magazine praising airsoft for IPSC practice, and mentioned a Japanese guy who regularly shoots airsoft in Japan, and comes to the US once a year to shoot RS--and made a world record.
SekiRyu

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos