[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - lookin for a game-on in knoxville Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

lookin for a game-on in knoxville

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Postby Spook » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:12 pm

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Postby grimreaper » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:21 am

Streak you are correct. I am the one who shot you and I do not take your suggestions lightly. I should not have shot at close distance. You are correct also in the case of playing "hardcore" with friends. Our group is relatively new to airsoft and mostly have only played with each other. The "take it like a man" attitude is a liability that we need to lose. Thank you for your sincere apology and advice. I look forward to playing against you and ETA again in the future.
grimreaper

Postby F7iction » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:16 pm

I didnt get to play with all of you the other weekend but heard good things. IM new to airsoft and not officialy with ETA as of yet but maybe ...hint hint ;) Anyway I think there is a game march 11th in OAk ridge, Im not sure how many are going to be there but ETA general may be able to shed some light on the subject.

Ive got most of my equipment now and Im going to play as much as I can.
IM all for all factions and everyone playing together. More the merrier I say. :)
F7iction
Don't Get Mad...Get Even!
F7iction

Previous

Return to Knoxville, TN