[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - lookin for a game-on in knoxville Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

lookin for a game-on in knoxville

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Postby tylrsea02 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:49 pm

tylrsea02

Postby Spook » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:10 pm

Today is Saturday, I thought the game was supposed to be tomorrow?
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Postby Shadowrich » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:48 pm

TARO
Shadowrich

Postby tylrsea02 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:59 pm

tylrsea02

Postby Spook » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:25 pm

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Postby grimreaper » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:37 am

spook TAROs game this weekend is in oak ridge and it is on sunday from 10 am to 4 pm. directions will be up soon ......cell number 865-406-4837
grimreaper

Postby Spook » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:40 pm

Roger that. If all goes well, I should be there with one or 2 others.
Spook

Postby Zephyr » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:07 am

Ok so Game on for Sunday, I will be there around 12ish!!
_Zephyr_
" Bald Head and a burly beard = Hardcore "
Zephyr

Postby Shadowrich » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:57 pm

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it. I have to work, but I am currently trying to get someone to pick up my shift.
TARO
Shadowrich

Postby tylrsea02 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:39 pm

TARO
tylrsea02

Postby Shadowrich » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:56 am

I will now be able to make the game! Someone took my shift for me, so I should be able to make it :)
TARO
Shadowrich

Postby Shadowrich » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:54 pm

I'm wondering what all the guys who came down to Oak Ridge to play airsoft thought of the field/people. I know we had one incident that was an honest mistake with a shot in the face, but besides that how did things go? Any comments or suggestions on rule changes/code of conduct would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for coming out everyone and I definately had a blast and so did everyone else with TARO
TARO
Shadowrich

Postby Streak » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 am

The people were cool to play with. Everyone seemed to call their hits well. Next time we need to get together at our field in Oak Ridge. It is about 20 times larger (literally). I think if you give our field a try it would be a weekly trip for you. We could play team vs. team and even mix it up. There's way to many players in the area not to have a large game almost every week. A few times a year we make a trip to Fall Branch where there a pretty cool CQB field we can play in.

http://www.playpaintballnow.com/index.php

First of all I need to apologize for the way I handled the incident. I over reacted and I'm sorry.

I do have a suggestion for you guys though. If your team is going to start playing more outside of your group, then try to put more emphasis on thinking about the situation your in before you shoot. A face shot as close as the one I took would have you expelled from a Lionclaws event with no refund. The larger organizations have no exception policies on safety issues. I am not placing blame or passing judgement, I'm just trying to put this into perspective for you. Playing with a closed group of friends allows you to play a little closer to "the edge". When you play with outsiders you must adjust your mind set so if you do error it'll be on the side of safety. It may cost you a trip to respawn but that's better than a trip home. Please take this in the spirit intended and not as a slam.
GAME ON!!!

Streak

Postby Shadowrich » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:16 pm

TARO
Shadowrich

Postby tylrsea02 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:56 pm

I would like to say sorry for a shot in the neck. I was a little startled because I wasnt expecting somebody to come around the top of the hill so close. So I just aimed and fired before realizing where I was shooting. I guess that is something I need to work on more...and maybe something we all need to work on a little more

Lets all just enjoy the game of airsoft, and remember good sportsmanship is everything. Again, I am sorry as well, I know it must have hurt. I myself have been shot in the face and had a BB stuck in my face...it really isnt fun.

Hope to see you all at the next airsoft game.
TARO
tylrsea02

PreviousNext

Return to Knoxville, TN