[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - The Game In Oak Ridge 2/25 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

The Game In Oak Ridge 2/25

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

The Game In Oak Ridge 2/25

Postby jlindley » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:06 pm

That was a good game today we must have had over 25 all together

jlindley

Postby Shadowrich » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:27 pm

yeah dude, I liked it alot. I hope the ex military guys and ETA had a good time today and come back to play again.
TARO
Shadowrich

Postby jlindley » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:30 pm

definately i just hope we can expand the field or move to the church hey will u get bret 2 add me 2 the team forum
jlindley

Postby wolverine » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:58 pm

Had a great game with yall(oakridge/farragut guys) today! All you guys are really good players and we will definatly play again with yall. I think i used more ammo today than in any other game before. Looking forward to playing with yall again. "TAC FOR LIFE"
wolverine

Postby bigb » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:10 pm

Ye the game was great. I think it was an awesome thing that we got three separate and different groups out to play. I hope everyone had a good time. jlindley you've been added to the TARO team forum.
bigb

Postby tylrsea02 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:51 pm

had a wonderful time.
TARO
tylrsea02

Postby maintane » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:35 am

had a good time on your field,great bunch of guys.good # turned out to play, just feild was alittle to small.but it still a place to play being its getting harder to find a places to play.again thanks for havings us there and hope to see you on our feild some sunday.maintane out :lol: p.s. the girl that was playing sunday can be on my team anyday,she had some cahoneys and played agreessive,give her an aeg and she'd probably own us all,lol.
maintane

Postby Zephyr » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:04 pm

yeah I had a blast, great game guys. hope to play with you all agan soon.
_Zephyr_
" Bald Head and a burly beard = Hardcore "
Zephyr

Return to Knoxville, TN