[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - dead end field ideas Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

dead end field ideas

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

dead end field ideas

Postby kube » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:42 am

hey guys as some of you know the field got trashed last week with the big storm that blew threw since we have to rebuild most of it was wandering if any one guys had any ideas for the field it can be any think from where to put some things to getting rid of others just throw them to us we have some ideas going in our heads but as always at dead end it is a player field so any feed back is great and thanks again for everyone supporting us there.

when the cigar drops its your a**
kube
AirsoftVet

Re: dead end field ideas

Postby -EAF- » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 am

I like the bunkers in the first field. Maybe add a few more on the far side nearest the creek since there really isn't any cover around there. Maybe make like a tower in the middle of the 4th field. That would be pretty cool to have like a fort in the 4th large field that has a lot of cover and some high spots. Oh things that are wind proof :P.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby 2thfxr » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:55 am

there needs to be a club or organization of some sort to generate the revenue to build some structures.

or even a fund raiser.

not including the nails a 8x8 box, ie.. no roof and no floor with 7/16" OSB sheeting will run about 120.00 plus tax

each wall takes 7 2x4's plus a couple to tie the walls together and 2 sheets of OSB

if we had 20 people give 20 bucks instead of 5.00 per game thats 400.00, or enough for 3 boxes...

just a thought

will they allow the structures on the field? if so how much is too much?
2thfxr

Postby 2thfxr » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:27 am

wow, no intrest at all in making a better layout for the field?

ok
2thfxr

Postby Borscope » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 am

Gotta big post sitting on my comp @ home. I have lots of input i but I'm putting a lot of thought into it. Were talking tanks, brdges, etc

I'm posting while driving so I better go lol
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby BulletMagnet » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:59 pm

I really enjoy coming to this field, everyone who comes out is great.
I'll be willing to contribute to help make the field even better.

Mike
King Arms Colt M933
Cyma CM030 Glock AEP
BulletMagnet
AirsoftVet

Postby Phantomsan » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby 2thfxr » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:03 pm

look what I found to donate to the field :}

old fencing and old 4x4's

maybe we could put them up early sunday
Attachments
fort.jpg
fort.jpg (92.48 KiB) Viewed 3751 times
2thfxr

Postby keesbb1 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:05 pm

i would be willing to help lol we would appreciate the donation. Pick a time i will get there early sunday.
keesbb1

Postby Rhoades » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:07 am

i have a few scenario based idea...

this would take place in the field were the bunkers are, and would be limited to this area.

a terrorist vs counter-terrorist plant the bomb or hostage rescue scenario.

plant the bomb scenario:
the bomb would need to be a device with a 15 minute stop watch, and at the end of 15 minutes it would set off a smoke grenade or firework or some sort.
the basic concept is the terrorist start off with the bomb, and have to gain access to the bunker, to plant the bomb. once inside they start the timer, but they are not allowed to stay in the bunker. they would have to leave once planted, and try and deny entry for the counter-terrorist, whom goal would be to get inside the bunker and simply stop the stopwatch essentially defusing the bomb, but not resetting the timer. once defused they would have to leave. having a overal gametime of maybe a hour. unless detonation occurred before then. if detonation occured the terriest would win, and if the 1 hour timelimit hit without detonation the counter-terrorist would win. full respawn / medic rules unless killed inside the bunker. I'm thinking this would be a fast paced game, might take some strategic replacing of some of the V bunkers / adding some more coverage to the overall field. this would be some fast paced action, forcing both teams to move in.

hostage scenario:
would require multiple dummy bodies preferably like the ones they use at firefighters stations 150lb dead weight, or i guess if you could get some volunteers for hostages that would work too, but i like the dead weight idea more. Same type of scenario as above but without the bomb, the idea would be for either team to rescue the hostages from the bunker one at a time., each hostage returned back to spawn point would equal a point. if you had 3 hostages first team with two hostages would win. if a person is shot while carrying a hostage the hostage is dropped and would require a medics 2 min touch time to recover... (this one needs a bit more thought) but you get the idea... needs more refining.

another idea i had would be a VIP(very important person) type scenario:
this scenario would have no respawn for either side terrorist or counter-terrorist. only respawn would be the VIP. VIP would be one person selected from the counter-terrorist team. They would only be aloud to use a handgun. Counter-Terrorist job is to get the VIP from point a to point b, pre determined before the game. If you are hit, you are to return to point B and wait for rest of the game. If VIP is hit he will return to point A and re-enter. If VIP makes it to point B counter-terrorist win, if all counter-terrorist die including vip (if they are only one left), then terrorist win. the way i envision this is terrorist starting on the road near the house, and counter-terrorist at the other end being point A, the objective to get the VIP to point B being the house. Reason i think point b should be the house is everyone once dead would be near the house to watch the action as CT bring in the VIP, assuming the terrorist let that happen. you could let a medic into the mix to make it last longer, but it would have to be a stay were you are once dead, and medic must come to you, if you decide you can't be got by the medic it would be game over and head to point b till the game was over, and the medic would be allowed say 1-2 respawns?!?!?!... i dunno.

entire feild scenarios.

Pilot rescue scenario:
two teams, one pilot. the pilot get sent out in advance to hide in the field w/ radio. once he is out of sight, team selection begins (school yard pick) after teams are selected, a coin is flipped and one team is the enimy forces in the area, and the other team are the good guys, but neither is known to the pilot. once the pilot has found a secure location to hide he radios back to the teams. at this point the teams are sent to their respective spawns, and the game starts. Enimies job is obvios find and kill the pilot. The good guys job is to find and rescue the pilot to their spawn. This is where things get hairy. once the pilot is found by either team, the pilot obviously doesn't know who is who... if the pilot dies its game over...

pilot scenario remix i really thought this one out and like it the best:
similar to above... but before the game, 4 vanilla folders are created by the field owners, two folders have one color and a radio frequency. the other two folders have the other color and a different radio frequency. The folders are put in 4 different secure locations across the field... at this point everyone will be given a number and a hat with numbers equivalent to the number of participants. A number will be selected, and this person is the Pilot. He will then be given a separate folder that discloses the 4 locations that he can choose from (this folder will not disclose colors or radio frequencies at this point). He is then given a orange vest and a radio NO WEAPON and released to go to 1 of the 4 locations. At this point the teams will be picked, odd numbers are one team, even numbers are another. odd team will be given a color and radio frequency, even will be given the other color and other radio frequency (neither team should know the frequency of the other team for security). Now its a waiting game, both teams will wait until the pilot radios whichever team he received from the folder. at this point whichever team is radio will be the good guys, and their job will be to rescue the pilot and return to their spawn. The enemies team is to kidnap the pilot which then becomes a POW. at this point both teams will head to their respective spawns and await the horn for the game to start. The pilot can then disclose his location via radio to the good guys, the pilot cannot move from his secured location until he is touched by a good guy. If he is touched by an enemy he becomes a pow and must follow whoever has touched him. If the person he is following becomes HIT the Pilot/POW must remain were he is until he is either touched by a good guy or an enemy. The Pilot cannot be killed If the pilot is HIT he must stop following and has to be retouched to resume following. The pilot is not allowed to communicate with the good guys via radio if they are a pow. You could set a time limit to an hour or two, and whoever has control of the pilot at the end wins... if the good guys return the pilot to their spawn they win. no medics but spawn points are okay.

just a few ideas i had... its late im tired, and i've spent entirely to much time thinking this out...
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby darkestomnivore » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:24 am

i have an idea for a game type
some of us played at my house and did an I.E.D. sttack scenario and it was great and a lot of fun and we should try it one weekend! :)
It happens!
"man you ain't got no FPS!"

G&G G4-A3: fiber optic ACOG, foregrip, tac light
SoDo Squad!:Cherokee team!
darkestomnivore

Postby Rhoades » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:34 am

Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby -EAF- » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:16 am

When we did the I.E.D we used my SUV. Works out pretty good! It was really fun! Would be willing to use my SUV again at dead end.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Fridge Gnome » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Bridges to cross the creek are a must.
Fridge Gnome

Postby RandyCapp » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 pm

just picked up an AEG today and live in the Maryville area.... it says on the Website every Sunday, anything going down out there tomorrow for the 13th?
RandyCapp

Next

Return to Knoxville, TN