[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Steadfast Echo @ Dead End APRIL 3 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Steadfast Echo @ Dead End APRIL 3

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Re: Operation Steadfast Echo @ Dead End APRIL 3

Postby tnutt » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:05 pm

I enjoyed today also. Right up till the time I got clocked in the temple from about 40ft with a sniper rifle. I was not too happy about that. All in all it was fun. When is the next one?

Echo 1 M4 (Modified)
CA M4 (Modified)
KWA M16 DMR (Modified)
tnutt

Postby Borscope » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Next Sunday, same time though no scenarios planned.

I'll post an aar tonight with details, but it was a major victory for gov't forces!

Kudos to all that played hard & fair, and I appreciate everyone coming out for our first major event at Dead End. We've learned quite a bit today about how far & hard we can push the field & players, and hope to expand on what folks enjoyed while cutting back or eliminating what y'all didn't while keeping both weekend warriors & mil-sim players happy.
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby RescueRanger » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:49 pm

It was fun, I was sooo unorganized and was not ready like I normally am due to last min events earlier Sunday morning. I had fun though.. and Tnnut if you got shot by a sniper in the last few mins of the game on the northern hill side of the airport area... I am sorry, and it was not 40 feet I wouldn't engage that close with the sniper I was using..
Eric - Porkchop Squad
KWA G36C 2gx
RescueRanger
AirsoftVet

Postby BigRed1 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Hated I couldn't make this one. How was the turn-out?
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Borscope » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:51 pm

BigRed we had ~60 men & women grace our field of glory with their presence today! Its a good thing we didnt play short games or it would've been close order drill with full-auto :shock:
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby 11Bravo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:30 am

whens the next game at this field? I have a minimum of 9 ready to head down to check out the action yall got going on.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby Dood » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:52 am

hey thanks for the games, had a great time. As my first field play game ever....to say the least I was lost, but still manged to get shot up to hell, forehead count is at 5.... punch me the next time you see me with out headgear...after the first couple i figure i'd learn a lesson ......NAAAAHHH.

nice meeting you Spartan guys, ..sorry didn't catch your name ..the guy with the SAW, om that hill side where we flanked from the top at the town? ty for saving my ass.
Dood

Postby tnutt » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 am

I never got shot at the airfield. So it wasn't you.
Echo 1 M4 (Modified)
CA M4 (Modified)
KWA M16 DMR (Modified)
tnutt

Postby -EAF- » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 am

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby RescueRanger » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:01 pm

ok good.. lol just making sure, if it was oops I am sorry.. on a side note, I look forward to the next game.
Eric - Porkchop Squad
KWA G36C 2gx
RescueRanger
AirsoftVet

Previous

Return to Knoxville, TN