[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Battlefield Airsoft FIELD RULES updated!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Battlefield Airsoft FIELD RULES updated!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Re: Battlefield Airsoft FIELD RULES (CQB on bottom )

Postby Rhoades » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 am

So if its not one its the other lol.. How about I just try to do semi only lol.

Guess lucky I have several guns I can use.

Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby Wayne » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Yeah one way or another someone is not going to be happy, but thats just how life rolls on. lol
Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby Rhoades » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Went to battle field today. I have to say I am very impressed. Can't wait to start playing there.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby Wayne » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Sweet that makes me smilie! ha
Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Iv been looking for some cqb action,but idont know were this place is at, if someone could PM me the location or something that would be great
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby Hstrike » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Looking to California for CQB, they do follow the industry standard of 330 with .2's. They are kings of CQB but all of the guns that are seen out there are guns that are pre-tuned for CQB. (i.e KWA SR7,SR5, CQB, and other guns that come shooting 350 with .2's out of the box.) Now my team and I have been to a CQB site in Georgia called Airdog. It was 400 with .2's. I personally think that is fast but it turned out to be perfect for the type of play, where fighting wasn't room to room, but down hallways. Now since no one knows what the CQB environment is, long hotel-esc hallways or close bunkers and buildings(referece to CQB city in Northern CA, visit milsimjunkie1 on youtube to see) we will just have to cater to the local speeds here. So the 375 with .25's is fine until the owner decides to take the building of the site in a specific direction.
This might mean that the limits go down, but if players will find themselves in potentially dangerous situations, it is for the better. Also looking at some of CQB City's rules: 400 with .2's, but the facility is huge, Semi only, no machine guns(squad exceptions), the big one is no engagements with either rifle or MG with-in 25ft, players must use a pistol. These are some basic rules that balance a site like CQB City out. They have lots of buildings and lots of open space, allowing for the 400 with .2's limit.
Hopefully this has helped to spring ideas from the community. I'm not saying this is the way it should be done. It is up to the owner and the direction the field takes.
ODA-865
OP: Northern Lights II- Rangers (Medic of 2-4)

KWA KM4 RIS
DBOYS RDW
MAGPUL MASADA
KSC G23
SOCOM GEAR 1911
Hstrike

Re: Battlefield Airsoft FIELD RULES updated!!

Postby gliderpilot » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:12 pm

hstrike thanks for the info on similar venues. I have tried to lay out the battle zone in a way to cater to both groups, those wanting really close room to room type fighting and those who like the indoor battle from cover to cover with shoots from 10-40 ft. There are some open shooting lanes to set up on, but to achieve victory i some of the scnerios, it will require teams to bite the bullet and venture into tight spaces and hope the guy around the corner has a slow trigger finger. i cant wait for every one to come play, and give me the feedback ill need to make this field what the players want it to be. Hope to see you this weekend
gliderpilot

Postby Hstrike » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 pm

I was wrong about my limits it should be around 350 with .25's if you choose to have 400 with .2's. I also think that you should run tomorrow like that but honestly I feel that the limits should stricter for serious CQB. I know that some people want to practice for Lion Claws events but I think that true CQB should have lower limits but honestly it will be hard to get people to change because Tennessee has some of the highest limits and most people have aegs that are basically sinper rifles. So will do our best to be conciderate of the MED but there will be times when kids or adults come around a corner and they will get lit up and get hurt. that is the nature of CQB that is why the limits could reflect those of the fields out in California.
ODA-865
OP: Northern Lights II- Rangers (Medic of 2-4)

KWA KM4 RIS
DBOYS RDW
MAGPUL MASADA
KSC G23
SOCOM GEAR 1911
Hstrike

Postby Phantomsan » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Luckily my gun shoots 330-333 with .25s :D
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Previous

Return to Knoxville, TN