[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - update for all of my friends from keesbb1 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

update for all of my friends from keesbb1

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

update for all of my friends from keesbb1

Postby keesbb1 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 am

Guys I would just like to thank everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers for my daughter. This morning she went to have a balloon put into her leg to help release the clot and change the filter and move it into a better place to keep the clots from getting into her lungs. They came into our room and said that they didn't do any of it because all of the clots are gone. I just want to thank everyone, I don't know what I would do if something happened to my princess. Thanks again everyone.

Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Re: update for all of my friends from keesbb1

Postby -EAF- » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Glad to hear that everything is OK!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Borscope » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:39 pm

BOOOYAH! HOORAH! & even a HUZZAH! That's awesome Chuck!
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby Wayne » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Thats great man, glad to hear everything was even better!! Sweet!
Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby RescueRanger » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

that is great to hear man, keep us posted.
Eric - Porkchop Squad
KWA G36C 2gx
RescueRanger
AirsoftVet

Postby Rainbow6 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 pm

OOORAH!! Glad to hear! Amen!
YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby Rhoades » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm

like i told you guys before God loves airsoft :)

glad to hear she is doing well chuckie.

+1 for the big man upstairs.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby BigRed1 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm

So glad to hear this. Everything falls by the wayside when compared to our kids!
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby GREYRIDER » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:30 pm

That is terrific news! God is great... all the time. See you guys tomorrow on the field.
" Never stand and take a charge ... charge them too." General Nathan Bedford Forrest CSA
GREYRIDER

Return to Knoxville, TN