[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - BATTLEFIELD AIRSOFT NEEDS 40-50 PLAYERS !updated! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

BATTLEFIELD AIRSOFT NEEDS 40-50 PLAYERS !updated!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

BATTLEFIELD AIRSOFT NEEDS 40-50 PLAYERS !updated!

Postby gliderpilot » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Hey everybody, We are very close to turning you all lose in the cqb. I need 50 players for a day of cqbon saturday the 2nd. from about 10 till four or whenever. we need to shake down the layout of the arena, and your opinions will really help. I have a new facebook page(the old one broke) i have an event posted on this page. if you can come accept invite, that way i know how many to plan for.also become a fan of the page. .....Here we go......
We will also have outdoor games going aswell Hotdogs chips and drinks will be available on site
joe

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Battlefie ... 27?sk=wall Paste this into address bar at top of brouser this should toke you to facebook page

the address is 1630 Osborne rd KNoxville tn 37914

fps is still a little up in the air...hope that wont scare anybody away. a pistol as a second weapon would be a good idea. You will find that lots of shots will be twenty ft. away. If i get alot of complaints about it being just to hot we will need to enforce the lower fps.

sounds like we may need to play on sunday as well!!!

Last edited by gliderpilot on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gliderpilot

Re: BATTLEFIELD AIRSOFT NEEDS 40-50 PLAYERS

Postby Wayne » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Im there for sure!

Where is the facebook page or at least the event? I dont see it showing up on facebook.
Last edited by Wayne on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby Sigmarius » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 pm

ODA-865 should be rolling out with 8 to 9 folks.

We're always looking to support our local fields.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby Rhoades » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:57 pm

unfortunately i work 12-9 Saturday but im going to talk to by boss tomorrow and see if she can't switch me around cause i'd love to go, i've talked to wingzero and keesbb1 and both are looking like they are interested, i'm sure keesbb1 may be able to pull a few others.

did you guys decide on a definitive fps? cause i know when we stopped by and i talked to glider alot of this is really close and hallways least from the layout he showed me on his computer. 30-40ft was probably the biggest hallway i seen.

hope i get to go i can't wait to put the shotgun into some action, and bring the mp5 back from the dead...
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby Foster » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:06 am

Unfortunately I can't do Saturday. Can't wait to check it out though! Maybe next time......
Foster
AirsoftVet

Postby USMCRecon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:33 am

I might show up with a couple of people....I'm not really geared for CQB, so I will probably have to build me something before Saturday.
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby jes1510 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:32 am

Can you please post a link to the new facebook page? I can only find what I assume is the old one.

(Lucky 13 may make an appearance)
Last edited by jes1510 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jes1510

Postby keesbb1 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am

sounds like most of Pork Chop Squad will be there.
Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Postby Phantomsan » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:25 am

I will be there... did we settle on FPS limits... last I heard we were going for 375 with .25s on semi...

Other questions: whats the address for us GPS using people and the price for the day of play
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby josh » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Whats the address
KWA m1911 Mk2
KWA cqr mod1
Echo 1 Akm
Bravo 860mcs
G&G soc 16
josh

Re: BATTLEFIELD AIRSOFT NEEDS 40-50 PLAYERS !updated!

Postby Rhoades » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:17 pm

I will be there but wont be till 130 my boss is letting me go early.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby keesbb1 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Pork Chop can be there Saturday but we have OPERATION STEADFAST ECHO Sunday.
Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Postby Rhoades » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby USMCRecon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:39 pm

USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby Sigmarius » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Put a gun in her hand and have her start shooting nublets. She'll convert... :D

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Next

Return to Knoxville, TN