[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - BATTLEFIELD AIRSOFT NEEDS 40-50 PLAYERS !updated! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

BATTLEFIELD AIRSOFT NEEDS 40-50 PLAYERS !updated!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Re: BATTLEFIELD AIRSOFT NEEDS 40-50 PLAYERS !updated!

Postby Rhoades » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Borscope if your referring to a pistol that's not even in this debate I think most fields don't chrono pistols.

Least i have yet to find a field that has rule sets for pistols.

Not really sure why that is. I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread as well.

There are good points on both sides. And I like how everyone is being respectful this far. Your all good guys pretty sure I have talked to most in person. It will all work itself out either way most of us at some point will still play. I had a blast with a 50 dollar shotgun lol.

Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby USMCRecon » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:58 pm

You all still debating this lol? Yes I bled, yes I was hurting, yes I had a blast! I think the issues that everyone is debating is a valid topic IF the quality of players is low or the average age inside the building is south of 16 years old. With the group that played on Saturday there were no safety issues to speak of, but that would change if the crowd was mixed. Personally I was ok with the FPS, and chose to run pistols becuase I rarely get to use one!
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby trevorst » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Adding weight to a bb doesnt may change the fps, but its the energy that should be measured.

Knoxvegas is correct in that there is very little way for an NS2 gun to shoot at that low of an fps, however if you ever go to any cqb events they are the "majority" of GBB SMG's it is what they were created for; much like the KWA m4CQB.

I for one am not completely enamored with semi only CQB, unless the world forgets that automatic weapons exist then you can throw milsim out the door. If the field is that confined it should be semi auto pistols and spring shotguns only.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby KnoxVegas » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:35 pm

ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby Rhoades » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Actually the kwa m4 cqb is 350 with. 2 but no ris rails

http://www.kwausa.com/products_m4cqb.html
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby trevorst » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 pm

http://kwausa.com/products_kmp7.html

Honestly does this look like a field gun to you?
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby Phantomsan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm

I'd use it in the field :P
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby Wayne » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby Rhoades » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:54 pm

That gun is meant to be a sidearm regardless of field or cqb.

Come out and play before you claim what you want. That's all I can say you wont know till your there.

Besides that insurance will more than likely make the call for joe. So when they do the research on majority of cqb they'll set a safe level for them to cover. Highly doubt they'll cover 400 with .2

Well just have to wait and see.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby RandyCapp » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Well after all this debate I'm glad I finally made it out!! Expect to see me there next week!!

I am REALLY satisfied with the indoor facility, quick and action packed games!!!

I'm excited to see the outdoor field get more work!! LMK if there are any open build days, I'm 15min down the road
RandyCapp

Previous

Return to Knoxville, TN