[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - To ODA-865, P38, Lucky 13 and Others Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

To ODA-865, P38, Lucky 13 and Others

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

To ODA-865, P38, Lucky 13 and Others

Postby Phantomsan » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Thanks for helping make yesterdays CQB match one of the most fun days of airsoft I have had... Also thank you all for playing with honor, we had a few bad apples but the good definitely out weighed any bad that was observed... I hope we can all play again another Saturday maybe when the other part of that building is open..

Again Thanks To Everyone
Phantomsan a.k.a Zee
Pork Chop Squad CO

Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Re: To ODA-865, P38, Lucky 13 and Others

Postby swimpat16 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:38 pm

That morning was refreshing! I never had to worry about people not calling hits! Enjoyed playing with you guys.
swimpat16

Postby gliderpilot » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm

i echo all the thanks that was given to you guys. you made my first airsoft event a great pleasure.
joe
gliderpilot

Postby jes1510 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Yeah it was a blast! I'm looking forward to all of us getting together again!

Cheers!
Jesse
Lucky 13
jes1510

Postby USMCRecon » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:48 pm

It was definately a blast playing without any worry!
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby Wayne » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:51 pm

I would have to agree with everyone above. It was a ton of fun and im really excited to get back out and sling some bb's with you all again soon! Good times!
Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby Sigmarius » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:54 pm

On behalf of ODA-865, I would like to thank the staff for putting on such fun games, and for being more than willing to take input from the veteran players.

I personally had a great time, and I know that the rest of team did as well.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Glad you guys had a good time. Hopefully Dad and I will make it up to the next battlefield or SC game!
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Rainbow6 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 pm

I had an awesome time too! There was some real honor out there, and I look forward to playing with you lot again.
YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Return to Knoxville, TN