[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Wanting to head down to Dead End field Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Wanting to head down to Dead End field

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Wanting to head down to Dead End field

Postby 11Bravo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Me and my boys are wanting to head down and battle with you boys in Maryville. If one of you could post up some game dates it would be appreciated. I know BigRed1 and I know he's a busy man so I dont want to pester him.
I'll have anywhere from 9 to 20 shooters with me when I head down. All members of the Forrest TN Rifles team in the Tri-Cities area. All we need is dates so we can work our schedules out.
Were looking forward to getting down there and meeting new people and new property.
Were looking at checking out all the Knoxville based fields as well. Maryville just seems like the right place for us to start out at and get aquainted with your local players.
Any intel ya'll can feed us on any and all fields down there will be greatfully appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
11Bravo

GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Re: Wanting to head down to Dead End field

Postby Phantomsan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 am

Dead End runs games every Sunday from aprox 1:30 to about 5 or 6ish... info is in the sticky... we would love you have you out... we average around 20-30 regulars
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby Fridge Gnome » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:08 am

If your wanting to see all the fields, Secret City has a game April 22nd
Fridge Gnome

Postby 11Bravo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:27 am

Good deal. Thanks guys!
April 22? Ya'll run games on Fridays?
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

11Bravo

Postby kube » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 am

No just Sunday at dead end
when the cigar drops its your a**
kube
AirsoftVet

Postby KnoxVegas » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 am

ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby 11Bravo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Thanks guys. Keep feeding me intel.
And the quote from BigRed!, I cant agree more. Those games and their camping virus bite!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

11Bravo

Postby Fridge Gnome » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Secret City tends to have 200 or more people, but if you go, make sure you lock up your stuff because there has been trouble with thefts.
Fridge Gnome

Postby Foster » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:22 am

This sunday is basically gonna be a build day, so any other sunday should work.....
Foster
AirsoftVet

Postby RandyCapp » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 am

Man oh man this is exciting! More people?!! Lol. I would also recomend checking out the new indoor facility opening, it's a little closer to you guys (about 30-45min less). The thread is open as Battlefield Airsoft. From what I understand this Sunday will be a build day, it would be a good time to check out the field and know what to expect (we may get some games in? who knows). Regardless, I'm excited about more coming to play!! This field could play 400 lol

EDIT: Just looked in the thread, looks like this Sunday will be a combination of building, ideas, and play!
RandyCapp

Postby BigRed1 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 pm

I can vouch for 11Bravo from Sweetwater days. Good man, good player. Geoff, if you make it down, let me know and I'll try to come out and rendezvous!
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Return to Knoxville, TN