[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Dead End: "Rock Ridge" ( combat village) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Dead End: "Rock Ridge" ( combat village)

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Re: Dead End: "Rock Ridge" ( combat village)

Postby keesbb1 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:11 am

Thanks man we need them I will set up a truck and give you a shout.

Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Postby rangerchad0299 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:42 pm

I am with you guys all the way. I don't think I have met a nicer group of guys. The pork chop guys and my new squad P-38 are some great people. I am also willing to contribute time and money to help make this an even better field. One idea might be to dig a few fighting positions(foxholes) to use with the sand bags. I can get us a ton of sandbags. Gunny and myself can show you how...lol..(1 M16 wide and 2 M16s long). You guys need to let the players in cleveland and chattanooga know how close you are. It is the same distance from my house as it is to the Highpoint field (it is down in GA). See you guys sunday and thanks again for all your hospitality...I know where home is...
MAJ Chad Lattuca
3rd Military Police Regiment
TNSG
Ranger Class #02-99
rangerchad0299

Postby keesbb1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 pm

That's a good idea about the sand bags. If you get a chance I will gladly help u fill them if u can get us some.
keesbb1

Postby Borscope » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Hallelujah! GI sandbags ain't cheap.

What do we do with the tires? drill drains & sink a 4x4 and bolt them to it?
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby USMCRecon » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Foster and I are trying to figure out how to get 25 55 gallon drums to Dead End! We also have a 500 gallon poly tank if we can use it.
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby Phantomsan » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Uhaul rental :P
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby keesbb1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 pm

We can find some use for it. Lol
keesbb1

Postby Dood » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:57 pm

i've got a small trailer..should be able to hold 1/2 ton
Dood

Postby Rainbow6 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:57 pm

If I remember correctly, my dad's got a lot of spare lumber laying around in the backyard. I'll check in the morning to see if there's anything he doesn't need.
YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby rangerchad0299 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 pm

we can use the dirt from digging the foxholes to fill the sand bags. Myself and gunny can show you guys how to build some Bada$$ stuff with an e-tool and some sandbags. Usually you dig it as deep as the tallest mans armpits so there is plenty of fill dirt for the sandbags. These are cheap to construct and can be used in other fields besides where the village would be.
MAJ Chad Lattuca
3rd Military Police Regiment
TNSG
Ranger Class #02-99
rangerchad0299

Postby Foster » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:17 am

Foster
AirsoftVet

Postby Foster » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:18 am

Foster
AirsoftVet

Postby Borscope » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:46 am

Like Chris said, between building rules & mother nature, fighting positions gotta go up instead of down. Between tires, drums, buildings, etc we should be doing pretty good.

Sandbags are awesome though. They can be used to fill gaps between walls & ground due to uneven terrain, add to debris piles/barricades, help anchor structures, and be used alone or with other materials to build a proper bunker. Any leftovers can be used as ballast in a zeppelin or combat hot-air balloon lol.
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby keesbb1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:57 pm

IMG_20110417_131453-1.jpg
IMG_20110417_131453-1.jpg (23.48 KiB) Viewed 3406 times
The first building of Rock Ridge. Hopefully we can get a few more built this week. Thanks again for helping us make our field such a great place to play.
keesbb1

Postby BigRed1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Kees, I wish I could offer more tangible help rather than online applause -- but I'll give it anyway. These additions are going to make D.E. an outstanding place to play! 8)
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

PreviousNext

Return to Knoxville, TN