[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - dead end game and some building May 1 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

dead end game and some building May 1

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

dead end game and some building May 1

Postby kube » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 am

We will be playing this Sunday and building. Come early help build then we will play at 1 like normal cost $5 all day come on out at have fun. Hope to see u all there

when the cigar drops its your a**
kube
AirsoftVet

Re: dead end game and some building May 1

Postby keesbb1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:10 am

If you can't make the build guys come for the game. Hopefully we can give the city a trial run after the build. I would like thank everyone for their help and for all of the compliments I have been hearing about our field. As you can see, its the players that make the field and you guys are awesome.
Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Postby RandyCapp » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 am

last night was definitely the tests of all tests lolol. I will try to get out there early to build, but will be out there to play for sure!!! i'm super stoked about the city, the pictures look very promising
RandyCapp

Postby BigRed1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Did the field make it through the strom intact?
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Fridge Gnome » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm

I'll be there, can't wait to see the new set up.
Fridge Gnome

Postby K-Town wolf 01 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 pm

I'll be there plus one to build plus a few more to play hopefully
K-Town wolf 01

Postby Phantomsan » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:11 pm

BigRed1 - I dont think we will know til we get they drop off materials Satuday ... I am pretty sure the new ones held up ... but we may have to hold a ceremony for the original bunkers
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby USMCRecon » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:31 pm

USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby Phantomsan » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 pm

That sucks
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby Borscope » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Maybe we can be neighborly Sunday. I think they might be handy in the future to have as friends.
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby RandyCapp » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:13 pm

it would be nice if a few of those trees filled that field in a bit... let's just hope they stayed away from the nice looking bunkers!
RandyCapp

Postby Dood » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:40 pm

If you are planning to come help build this sunday, if you can bring a cordless power drill with a Torsion Bits (star shaped).
it's going to be a fairly hot day so bring hydration.
Dood

Postby Snakeeyes37801 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Do yall have any pictures?
Snakeeyes37801

Postby keesbb1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Look at the Dead End (Rock Ridge) thread.
Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Postby Goalielhs » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:37 pm

I would like to come out and help out with the build before the games, what time would you guys start? Also i would be bring myself plus two others and we will have at least two cordless drills to use if needed.
Goalielhs

Next

Return to Knoxville, TN