[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - dead end game and some building May 1 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

dead end game and some building May 1

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Re: dead end game and some building May 1

Postby Borscope » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Build starts at 10am, games ~1pm

Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby -EAF- » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm going to try to make it for the game at 1! Hope I can.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Dood » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 pm

build build build...we need builders please!

More hands in the build the faster we play.

I have stake n rope'd 4 plots...I think i want to move them...but I was trying to prep for tomorrow.

You do not need any type of building history or experience. there are plenty of things that need to be just moved from a to b and just a hand to hold things in place while a team screws them into place. wanna work out to get some serious pipes? need people to dig a hole. got a cordless power drill... BRING IT~! The money has been invested, but DEADEND needs you to build so they will come! 10 AM SHARP,
Dood

Postby SchĂĽtze » Sun May 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Awesome games today. Where and when are you all gonna post the pictures that you took today?

KWA KM4 RIS
Magpul Masada
G&P Troy M7A1 CQB Rifle
KWA M9 PTP Tactical
SchĂĽtze

Postby Fridge Gnome » Sun May 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Good games, and the town is looking awesome. The Gnomes are planning their own building :D
Fridge Gnome

Postby -EAF- » Sun May 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Hybrid » Sun May 01, 2011 8:07 pm

had an amzaing time today and me and my team all felt really good to help out with the build
Hybrid

Postby Borscope » Sun May 01, 2011 8:30 pm

I should have the pics and vids up late tonight. I have to pull my phones mem card out to upload due to the sizes of the files.

I didn't even play and I had a blast just taking pics and getting those action vids, though my blackberry isn't the best vidcam it's better than none.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all the builders, especially Joe and Chris, but it was awesome that people showed up throughout the morning and afternoon who said "let's get this done!" and pitched in, even first timers.

Big thanks also to the hotdog runners!
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby Phantomsan » Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Sorry I couldnt make it today... a lot of stuff came up this morning
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby Borscope » Mon May 02, 2011 2:10 am

Here's video #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWaFl-efJEM once you go watch that you'll see there's more. 1, 2, 3, 5 ,6, 7, 8

Unfortunately the awesome "Saving Private Ryan" vid I did following around the Air Force dude didn't come out :( These damn blackberries will randomly self-corrupt video files.

Got a few pics, as usual here they are: http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/ ... e/airsoft/
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby Dood » Mon May 02, 2011 10:03 am

ahh let me make it a tad easier for folks

Can't wait to finish this, ..add like 5-10 more structures
Dood

Postby Borscope » Tue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm

I love that it looks like only a few people are playing, but there was what...40 players on the field skulking around? When the horn blew for end of game it was like kicking over an ant hill :shock:
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby -EAF- » Tue May 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Borscope » Tue May 03, 2011 7:56 pm

#4, and a few others, I followed the AF dude that hangs with the 2 Marine OCS guys ala Saving Private Ryan and it looked awesome through the screen but it self-corrupted. Same thing happened when we did the armored assault a couple of months ago with Ride of tthe Valkyries blasting :( Now you know why I keep asking about the video camera :wink:
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby Dood » Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm

bad sector on your mem card. may i suggest a new or let me at it

opps forgot one.....your heavy breathing is turning me on bore
Dood

PreviousNext

Return to Knoxville, TN