Dead End: Why Sunday?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Dead End: Why Sunday?

Postby Oven Gnome » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Just a question for the Dead End owners: why are all of your games on Sunday? Some people (including myself) have church or other religious things on Sunday which makes it hard to get to your games. I try to get out there to help support the field as much as I can. It's a great field whith honest people. Just a thought to consider. Thanks!

Oven Gnome

Re: Dead End: Why Sunday?

Postby -EAF- » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 pm

It kind of stinks having it on Sunday cause I can't make it out much since I work at my church but I always find time to get out and play! I just make it known I won't make it back for evening church so I let everyone know I can't make it.

I sort of like having it on Sundays cause its a little more relaxing than if it was on a Saturday. Thats just my thoughts on it.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Phantomsan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:12 pm

I enjoy Sunday's... I do understand trying to balance Church Time and Play Time though
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby Borscope » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Actually that's why it starts so late. Get your butt up and hit the early show and come out and play.
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby keesbb1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 pm

We started playing on sundays because a lot of guys work on saturdays and they including me would not ever get to play with large numbers of people. But we are planning to start holding some Saturday games as well.and for the regulars we will still hold our Sunday games too. And don't forget to look for the thread about our 5 man league starting soon. It should be posted within the next week. And thanks for the compliments on our field, its the players that make it and we are proud to be involved with groups such as yours
Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Return to Knoxville, TN