[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Good Bye! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Good Bye!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Good Bye!

Postby airsoftmech » Sun May 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Hey guys, I know you haven't seen me in a while but I wanted to give you my farewell.

I have been playing Airsoft now for over 10 years. I have met a LOT of great people and had a ton of amazing games and days.

Unfortunately I am to a point in life where I have to say good bye to Airsoft :(

I no longer have time. I am required to work weekends and I go to school during the week, trying to better myself to provide for my growing family.

I will be on the forums off and on trying to sell my stuff, but after that I will bid you adieu.

A few things to note before I leave
Airsoft is an awesome sport for people to learn and exercise team work and individual discipline. I just ask that in my absence we don't let it get to the point where people hear airsoft and think of immaturity much like what happened to PB

Please remember that there are rules to every game and to follow them.

Please remember that you're personal honesty and integrity should never be compromised in the name of a "win" during a game.

Please remember that while we are having fun out there, do not forget about protecting yourself, using proper safety goggles or masks and not sneaking up to close on somebody.

Please remember to respect everybody else by not shooting them too close or in the wrong area and never make personal attacks on other peoples character during games.

Again, Thank you for all the great times.

Stephen AKA AirsoftMech, AKA GunkAirsoft

BUY MY STUFF!
Guns and accessories.

Parts.
airsoftmech

Re: Good Bye!

Postby -EAF- » Sun May 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Can't remember if I ever met you but its sad to see you go.

Have a great life!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby keesbb1 » Sun May 15, 2011 7:04 pm

it was an honor to have met you, just remember man you still have to leave a little time for yourself in between school and work. You still need to come and see us at Dead End if you get a chance. Good luck with your future.
Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Postby Black Knights » Tue May 17, 2011 4:52 pm

good luck friend
United states Air force
Echo 1: MTC2
Black Knights

Postby BigRed1 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Stephen, hate to see you leave the scene, but can definitely relate to real life getting in the way. Priorities like family, etc have got to come first...but sometimes being a grown-up sucks! :D

Fellas, if you've never met Gunk, trust me that we're losing one of the best guys around. Blessings to you and Whitney, and give me a call sometime so we can catch up in person.
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Borscope » Tue May 17, 2011 11:38 pm

I'll say the same thing (thanks t copy/paste) I just told Beach on FB

"I've been through this "gotta grow-up/get my sh*t wired" thing many times so trust me, don't sell it 'less you are hard up. Pack your favorite stuff up, stick it in your attic or something. If it's a hobby you love you'll come back to it someday and trust me you'll be kicking yourself in the a$$ for "flushing" your stuff. Airsoft is actually a hobby I picked up just as I was flushing another hobby. It's amazing how much time/money you'll suddenly have after taking a break from fun, and will actually revitalize your fun-meter by making you appreciate it more."
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby airsoftmech » Wed May 18, 2011 8:06 am

Thanks for the love, guys. I really appreciate it.
Borscope: I have had my stuff packed for almost a year now. I have not had time and the stuff isn't increasing in value. I might as well sell it now and use the stuff for getting the family ready for a move in the next year or so. Plus, If I sell it at a reasonable rate then somebody else will get a ton of fun for not so much money! (like 450+ in G&P goodness used once for only 275?)

Keesbb1: I do have other hobbies... just not ones that require other people to arrange their schedules around mine just to do them. I've recently gotten into car modification and learning Fiberglassing. I also play video games when I'm not studying, working, or taking care of my wife. I appreciate the imput though!

EAF: I am pretty sure that we have met at one point or another, I was usually the goofy guy wearing all black...

BigRed... It was a joy and a pleasure "serving" with you. You are an upstanding man and one of the people that I will miss the most. I will definitely give you a call here in the next couple of weeks.
BUY MY STUFF!
Guns and accessories.

Parts.
airsoftmech

Postby 21cubs » Wed May 25, 2011 7:03 am

21cubs

Return to Knoxville, TN