[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Family night and game at dead end airsoft Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Family night and game at dead end airsoft

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Family night and game at dead end airsoft

Postby kube » Mon May 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Hey everyone on may 28 we are going to have a camp out and family time at the field it will be a pot lock style dinner. In the late afternoon we will be playing games also volley ball,wiffle ball,corn hole, and even tag football. Everyone is ok to stay the night just bring your own camping gear. We mite also have some type of night games also. The next day we will play like it was a Sunday game down there.

Cost:$5 to play on Sunday
Time: Sat. 6pm or so to find a good spot there will be two camp sites one per team the site you are in is the team u will be on the next day during the games. Families are welcome to stay the night my wife and girls are plaining to be there so let's have fun everyone

Thanks
Any questions throw me a pm or u can call me at 865-617-8880

when the cigar drops its your a**
kube
AirsoftVet

Re: Family night and game at dead end airsoft

Postby DemonOmenIII » Mon May 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Im down for it, but i was telling Kees and Boro i have squat as far as camping gear goes. (as a yank i never went camping once in my life, let alone own my own gear) so if anyones cool enough after meeting me twice who wouldnt mind having me bunk up? Otherwise ill just head out that way sunday for the day.
6 bullets. More then enough to kill anything that moves.

<=====================>
**Loadout**
Echo1 Hk-416
WE Hi-capa Custom

**Sidelines**
G&G Hk-UMP
Tankaka M500 Handcannon
Maruzen CA870
WE Baby Hi-Capa
DemonOmenIII

Postby SpecialK » Tue May 17, 2011 2:14 am

Sounds fun, I was thinking it was this weekend and I wouldn't make it, but now I'll at least be there on sunday for sure, got stuck with closing shift on the 28th though so no camping for me :(
SpecialK

Postby Black Knights » Tue May 17, 2011 4:42 pm

I like the idea of the family game thing told my mom about and will more then likely be able to do it
United states Air force
Echo 1: MTC2
Black Knights

Postby j.roberts31 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm

I am planning on finishing up the buildings on Saturday> If you don't have a tent to camp swing by walmart and get an 8'x10' tarp. We can put it over the building like on mine and you can bunk in it.
j.roberts31

Postby RandyCapp » Wed May 18, 2011 2:03 pm

I will be in Chicago for my 21st birthday!!! I would probably be here for my bday if I didn't have other plans already... Any word on the over night game being held @ deadend?
RandyCapp

Postby DemonOmenIII » Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Alright So the gf will be arriving the weekend after so that means that im totally down for this weekend night to sunday. ill find something to sleep in, even if its the car. Ill figure it out.

<=====================>
**Loadout**
Echo1 Hk-416
WE Hi-capa Custom

**Sidelines**
G&G Hk-UMP
Tankaka M500 Handcannon
Maruzen CA870
WE Baby Hi-Capa
DemonOmenIII

Postby Rhoades » Thu May 19, 2011 8:16 pm

im not sure but i think my tent could accomidate 3 people i'll have to double check when i pull the tent out tomorrow. i did notice walmart had a small two person tent for 20 bucks so thats another possibility.... i may end up buying a bigger tent just depends on how my old tent looks tomorrow.

i'll let you know, otherwise like joe mentioned you could always just buy a tarp and they can hang it over one of the buildings and you could crash in there however you may want to get a second tarp for the floor. but by the time you purchased two tarps i think you could get that two man tent.

either way you'll need a sleeping bag if you don't have one and i seen one for 10 bucks at walmart im actually thinking of picking one up for myself if i need one i have to check out the old sleeping bags as well.

this is all depending on what i work that saturday they have a delay on our schedules so not sure what time i'll be getting off on saturday.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby DemonOmenIII » Thu May 19, 2011 9:08 pm

more then likely ill just show up with a sleeping bag and figure it out afterwards. Honestly if alcohol is involved at all ill be comfortable sleeping where i drop.

<=====================>
**Loadout**
Echo1 Hk-416
WE Hi-capa Custom

**Sidelines**
G&G Hk-UMP
Tankaka M500 Handcannon
Maruzen CA870
WE Baby Hi-Capa
DemonOmenIII

Postby Rhoades » Fri May 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Im fairly sure we could fit 3 if not 4 guys def 3 comfortably.

tent is in really good.condition considering it hasn't been used in 4 years.

Had to duct tape a few weak spots on the tarp that covers the tent.

Im pretty pumped.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby kube » Fri May 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Hey guys making sure you guys all know that it is next sat for the sleep over and cookout
kube
AirsoftVet

Postby Rhoades » Fri May 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Ya I knew :)
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby DemonOmenIII » Fri May 20, 2011 6:58 pm

balls. next sat i cant. jip.

<=====================>
**Loadout**
Echo1 Hk-416
WE Hi-capa Custom

**Sidelines**
G&G Hk-UMP
Tankaka M500 Handcannon
Maruzen CA870
WE Baby Hi-Capa
DemonOmenIII

Postby kube » Wed May 25, 2011 8:50 am

heys guys and girls was makeing sure if anyone was comeing out for this so i could maybe get some head count.
kube
AirsoftVet

Postby Rhoades » Wed May 25, 2011 10:06 am

John I wont be making it cause I had a death in the family. Hopefully we can do another one that I can attend
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Next

Return to Knoxville, TN