[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Where has all the Airsoft gone? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Where has all the Airsoft gone?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Where has all the Airsoft gone?

Postby Spook » Tue May 31, 2011 8:22 am

Every time I log in here, there are no games. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot fellas? Get off'n yer ( Y )s and let's have at it shall we? BTW...challenges etc are NOT games. Games involve a combat mission. (I am not interested in knowing whose team is the best. I am interested in killing mock enemies and accomplishing missions.)

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Re: Where has all the Airsoft gone?

Postby keesbb1 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:55 am

Dead End plays every Sunday from 1 to 5. The gauntlet which you are referring to is just a challenge if the teams want to compete in they can.
Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Postby Borscope » Tue May 31, 2011 10:53 am

There's at least 3 fields in the Knox area that play regularly, and that have poured a lot of time, energy, cash, and heart into to provide the best airsoft experience possible. The least you could do is show a little appreciation and actually read the forum/posts as you so obviously haven't.
That's all I'm going to say online about that. You're welcome at Dead End if you play honorably. Come talk to me. I'll be there as usual busting my ass to make the field better & keep it interesting.
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby Spook » Tue May 31, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't have the access I used to since I moved, and every time I've logged on since I've moved, there seems to have been a dearth of games and long waits between games. I remember the days here when there was literally a game every weekend in just about any part of the state. I have a PM in to a friend who plays at Dead End, and chances are I will be showing up there in the near future. PS: Ask Big Red who I am. He knows me well.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Postby Henry » Tue May 31, 2011 2:03 pm

dead end plays every sunday and battlefield plays alot they just post their stuff on facebook most of the time....

PM for tips and other GPT sites
Henry

Postby Borscope » Tue May 31, 2011 2:11 pm

Red don't make it out as often, but I look forward to meeting people directly anyway.
Its $5 field fee, sign a waiver, you may want to bring extra dough we got a proper new york hot dog operation going on, with gatorade etc
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby Spook » Tue May 31, 2011 2:14 pm

Sounds good. If I come from Sevierville down 321, how easy is it to get to?
Spook

Postby Borscope » Tue May 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Go all the way down 321 til yer just about outta Maryville and make the left on 129 at the light same as going to the dragons tail. Go a good ways til u see the punkin center on the left then turn left on old railroad bed rd. Drive slowly until u see machineguns 7165 old railroad bed rd, maryville, tn 37801 for gps/googling purposed

Pardon my typing, currently driving.
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby Spook » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:09 am

Much thanks. "Keep going til you run over a landmine or take a .50 cal round through the radiator?" :twisted:

Hope to be out this weekend if all goes well.
Spook

Postby redneckemt » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:14 pm

So the field is wheel chair accessible uh?

:lol:
redneckemt

Postby Borscope » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeah actually. If you have a wheelchair with offroad capability we can rig up some armor and have a UNIT vs Dalek themed game
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby echo214 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 pm

will there be one on july 3rd, and just how close is it to pigeon forge? we will be up there from july 1st-5th i beleive.
echo214

Postby Borscope » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Ok, july 3, I don't see why not hell well probably party down and blow up more stuff than usual! We should probably have a firetruck on hand.

How to get there. FFS you guys are killing me. 7165 old railroad bed rd, maryville, tn 37801. How hard is it to get there? That's a matter of perspective, are you walking? o
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby echo214 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:55 pm

ok, thats only 40 miles from the campground... we may be there...
echo214

Postby BigRed1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Spook is a good guy....even if his posts don't always overflow with tact and sensitivity. :P

Dead End's a good field, Spook. It's been too long since I've been there -- hoping to make it out soon.
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Next

Return to Knoxville, TN