[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - next secret city game? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

next secret city game?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

next secret city game?

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 am

I was just wondering when the next secret city game is, i do not have a facebook and curently on vacation.None of my friends know when it is either. If you fellow airsofters would be so kind and let me know of the next game i would really appriciate it.

Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Re: next secret city game?

Postby BigRed1 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 am

They are having an overnight event on June 25-26. Daytime ops, and a nighttime op, with people camping out and spending the weekend there.
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 am

ahh that shoud be good, thanx red
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby Hstrike » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 am

Since you can't see the facbook page, it is now official that SC will be closing soon. The post said maybe 6-7 games left, but I highly doubt that there will be that many. So better start looking to find a new place to play.
ODA-865
OP: Northern Lights II- Rangers (Medic of 2-4)

KWA KM4 RIS
DBOYS RDW
MAGPUL MASADA
KSC G23
SOCOM GEAR 1911
Hstrike

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:17 am

well that sucks, i can always play at battlefeid,but do u know if SC will be getting a dif location or not?
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby Fridge Gnome » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:03 pm

They are supposedly starting a new field, I'm not sure where though.
Fridge Gnome

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 am

well i sure hope they do, but make the rules more strict, like no one under 16 or something like that.It would make the playing a bit more better i think if some more rules were enforced
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby Hstrike » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 am

Havin a loose rule structure is a problem but when SC first got started, the rules were the same. I have been to every game since and have watched it blow up. Honestly there are just too many people on that field. But I cannot fault the owner because 200 hundred people @ $10 is $2,000. Hard to refuse people when you are pocketinh almost 2000 a month. If there was pre registering for a game with a 100-125 cap, the games would be more controlled.
Also back during its first year there was an 18 up game and 17 under game. Personally i wish this still was the case. If there were two games younger newer players wouldnt have to play agians older better players and could have easy fun objectives. The 18 up games could feature tougher objectivs and more milsim objectives along with fun games full of trigger time.
Unfortunately there isnt a point in worrying about this anymore. It has been a great run and I hope to enjoy there last games and leave there with no complaints.
ODA-865

KWA KM4 RIS
DBOYS RDW
MAGPUL MASADA
KSC G23
SOCOM GEAR 1911
Hstrike

Postby USMCRecon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby Hstrike » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:20 am

You are right Gunny. I am greatfull that SC opened up. Without it i would be playing the airsoft I am today, especially since in a week, I'm leaving to play an OP Lion Claws game. I don't want to bash SC. I am glad they are there because it is bringing in the next group of kids to get serious and play more airsoft; SC along with other fields is responsible for expanding east TN airsoft into the larger community it is today. I hope that after its final game the people who want to continue playing go to the other fields and get more serious.
ODA-865

KWA KM4 RIS
DBOYS RDW
MAGPUL MASADA
KSC G23
SOCOM GEAR 1911
Hstrike

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 am

i agree with all you guys. iv been playing there since last october and iv seen drastic chenges only in a few short months. I just want to get some good gameplay in before they close down, then its off to battlefeild airsoft were everybody is possibly going to go after that. But i do hope in the not so distant future they do open a new battle ground up and have the games that are 18 and up and 17 and under. But hopefully have some sort of age limit to the 17 and under games, like no one under the age of 13 or something like that. In my mind that would be way better but soemtimes you just have to go with what you got. Make the best moments count at SC before they get shut down
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby secret city sniper » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Glad to see some of the SCA "old timers' coming out for the weekend match. Hopefully we can make these last few matches good ones, like the good old days of SCA. We are trying to address some of our shortcomings for this match by hiring 5 full time refs, and doing some splits with the age groups.

We have surely had some growing pains over the past few months and we are trying our best to get some integrity back to this great field. In January / February we essentially doubled our attendance. This came as a huge suprise to us and we are just now beginning to get a hold on how to handle it. I would appreciate everyone's input this weekend on how we can make these last few games the best possible.

Thanks everyone for you support over the past year and half. We have no intentions of starting another field anytime soon. I have run my course and have grown weary of the business end on this sport. I have not pulled the trigger in nearly a year and I look forward to getting back to playing along side all of you.

See you this weekend.

Peace out,
Kent Bailey
secret city sniper

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:20 am

Look forwad to seein you to kent, and with the admision cost does dinner come with it or do we hav to pay separetly like always?
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby secret city sniper » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Dinner will be seperate
secret city sniper

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Oh ok cool, food is always good at the games, that's another thing I'm looking forward too
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Next

Return to Knoxville, TN