[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Dead End July 3 sunday Day/Night fight! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Dead End July 3 sunday Day/Night fight!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Re: Dead End July 3 sunday Day/Night fight!

Postby Foster » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Foster
AirsoftVet

Postby Foster » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 am

Has anyone got an extra bag of bb's? I've somehow managed to lose a bag..... Or if anyone is going by parafrog this morning and would pick me up a bag of .25's I will pay you for them when I get there.
Foster
AirsoftVet

Postby Fridge Gnome » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Great games today, it was fun playing outside the town for a change. I don't think there is any way I could have lasted till now though.
Fridge Gnome

Postby RandyCapp » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:55 am

hey all! it has been a while since I have been out to the field - or been active on the forums!! How did the city turn out??.. Now that I am moved in the new apartment and done vacationing for the summer, I should be out to play in a week or two! Can't wait to get that AK back out
RandyCapp

Postby Borscope » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:17 am

I'm glad Fridge had the energy to post the same day!

RandyCapp (and anyone who hasn't been out in awhile), the field is greened out! Except for someone mowing all the open areas (which sucks for creeping, but is probably for the best), the whole place is leafy-green but still traversable (undergrowth doesn't immobilize you). Lots of spectacular maneuver, stealth movement, and firefights. Break out =/>.25g BBs to punch through the brush!

Holy crap that was some intense stuff even though we stayed in the shade for the most part.
Game1: 1400-1500 We fought back & forth through the ridgeline beside field 1 to take controls of cars in the junkyard. When the horn sounded to end the game and we broke from the forest into the field I immediately remarked that Chuck had made the right idea to play in the shade!

Yeah, big breaks to reload/rehydrate/hang out.

Game2: 1600-1700 This time we used the road and big creek as the main axis of advance with the footbridge as the objective. If we had grenades I think we could've taken it, but in a good game you have a good time even if you "lose". Remember the objective is just there to give you a reason to move towards contact (contact = fun).

Game 3/4: 1800-1900 Two short 30min "football" games trying to get the big ammo can farther down the road than the other team in 30 min. I have no idea who won and I don't care I was way the hell off on the right working the flank with Tim A.

Then we went to a dinner break with the intention of everyone meeting back up at the house then proceeding down to the city to start the dusk/night games, and despite having to "herd cats" Richard did manage to get some games going in the city while Chuck and I setup the fireworks bunker. Once it got dark and we started shooting the big stuff, the night games sort of petered out as those still with us were laying in the grass watching the show or shooting off their own!

With the days getting shorter now, I hope we get to do more night missions. This Jul 3 "night game" portion didn't seem to work out super-well due to the fireworks taking over, but the "secret city alternative" night games were...and I don't use this word lightly...EPIC.
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby Hstrike » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 am

Hey guys glad to hear that the game on the third was fun. I just want to make sure, but you guys are playing this sunday right? I'm pretty sure you guys play everysunday. I have yet to play at DEA and I want to come play this sunday. What time do you guys start?
ODA-865
OP: Northern Lights II- Rangers (Medic of 2-4)

KWA KM4 RIS
DBOYS RDW
MAGPUL MASADA
KSC G23
SOCOM GEAR 1911
Hstrike

Postby Rhoades » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:07 am

Yes this Sunday starts at 1pm
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Previous

Return to Knoxville, TN