[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - A New Generation Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

A New Generation

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

A New Generation

Postby BigRed1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:05 pm

My youngest son's birthday is this Sunday, so for part of his celebration, I'm taking him to Secret City this Saturday -- his first real airsoft game! He's so excited, he's already trying on his camo and getting his gun ready here on Wednesday. I hope to run into some of you out there.

My other two boys, his older brothers, will hopefully start coming with me to Dead End this fall. Adding to the numbers and passing on the sport! 8)

Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Re: A New Generation

Postby swimpat16 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

I am excited about this!
swimpat16

Postby BigRed1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 pm

You're going to be there, Swimpat? Come over and say "Hi"!
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Borscope » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Look forward to Liitle Reds coming out.Get Chief back out too!
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby BigRed1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Definitely need to get back out to D.E. with Colin!
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Sigmarius » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 am

A fair number of ODA will be out there Red, and we look forward to playing with you again.

'tis been too long my friend.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby BigRed1 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Very glad to hear you and your boys are going to be out there, Sig. Yes, it's been way too long....and I'm always grateful for people who aren't ashamed to be seen in public with me!
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Sigmarius » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Well, with my crew...you know, I'll just stay silent on this one.

:)

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby BigRed1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Great time yesterday. And my big-time thanks to those (Sigmarius and his crew, etc) who helped welcome my son into the sport. He's too young to be coming out regularly, but it was an awesome day for him and with him, and a great gameday all around!
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby GREYRIDER » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm

I and my two older boys play but my 8 yr old twins are chomping at the bit to come and play. Maybe some of us old farts could organize a game for our younger ones one weekend for an hour or so.
" Never stand and take a charge ... charge them too." General Nathan Bedford Forrest CSA
GREYRIDER

Return to Knoxville, TN