[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft in Knoxville. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft in Knoxville.

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Airsoft in Knoxville.

Postby 21cubs » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 pm

With Secret City closing its doors in November, Im not sure exactly where to play. Dead End is an hour and 40 min from me. Battlefield is 45 min away, and it isnt really a quality place to play airsoft from the times ive been, because they have been losing interest. Anyone know anywhere ot play east side?

21cubs

Re: Airsoft in Knoxville.

Postby -EAF- » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Well Dead End, then if your 18 + The body farm down in Sweetwater.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby 21cubs » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Well here is my predicament...I live on the east side of Morristown. And Dead end is an hour and 40 min away. I love Knoxville airsoft and the people in it, and would hate to migrate over to Kingsport. But even then I run into a problem...the closest field is an hour and a half away. I have driven myself to every secret city game in the past year -2 and the gas is alot, but managable..but Dead End is another 20 min away..and its gettin crazy. Nobody in Jeff City or this side of Knox starting up a field are ya? :D
21cubs

Postby Rhoades » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:49 pm

well when secret city closes, you could always just make that trip one time a month. dead end is a great place to play and makes secret city look weak. i live in straw plains i drive 40 minutes one way almost every weekend. but i have a friends that i carpool with so im not paying the gas every weekend. get yourself a friend that plays and just switch out then you could place two times a month and only pay for gas one time.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby 21cubs » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Well, after all the rave reviews, I guess I will have to try it. Can't wait to see you guys down there. It might be a while, cause when your 16, it doesnt matter if you have your liscense or not, lol I have a job, and getting a saturday off is a pain so. :D But I definitely will be by sometime.
21cubs

Postby Rhoades » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:10 am

Dead end is on Sundays.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby 21cubs » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 am

Well, when your a pastors kid, its hard to get up there by 130. since church ends at 12, then having to leave at 430.lol Im just comnplicated.
21cubs

Postby Rhoades » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 am

We play from 1pm to 5pm just do Sunday school one Sunday a month lol.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby 21cubs » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 am

Lol, ill think about it. Thanks for your info though, it's much appreciated. So, I thought you guys used to play every other saturday too. Did that phase out or something?
21cubs

Postby Rhoades » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:57 am

Never to my knowledge I only been going the last year
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby 21cubs » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:53 am

Oh, ok, cool. Well again, thanks for the info!
21cubs

Postby USMCRecon » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:41 am

USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby HOG » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:22 pm

I would like to find some who are just playing a couple times a week even if it is just in the woods near their house. I like body farm but its 45 mins away I would love to play like twice a week locally near west Knoxville or something.. Anyone play anywhere besides the main fields?
HOG

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:43 pm

i have a course in the making right now at my house/field/woods/pond. (located in east knoxville) but it isnt open to the public just yet and i have to build a bit more onto it for it to be playable. but right now i have a 11 ft tent/structure aproximatly 30x 13x feet big in the center with a pond opposite a dug in pill bos around 7x7ft big, 2x "sniper towers" (6x6 2 story buildings) on each end, a gate and barbed wire and such around the area with many spools, barrels and other smaller things around as well. ill post pictures if you want but its still in the making. contrary to many airsoft courses(secret city/dead end) mine isnt all in the woods but more like woods surounding the play area(buildings) in an "O" shape. its really rather awesome. you would have to see it tho. ill try to post pictures later this week. hopefully be able to open it to more of a public view in the begining of 2012. pics coming! -tk
TROGUNNER113

Postby Rhoades » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Sounds like speedball in a way. But please post pictures.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Next

Return to Knoxville, TN