[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft in Knoxville. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft in Knoxville.

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Re: Airsoft in Knoxville.

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:20 pm

played that way sometimes...mostly because of low number of people... but lol

TROGUNNER113

Postby -EAF- » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Still sounds pretty cool. That would be a interesting way to play. Speed ball airsoft? Worth a try I think.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:33 pm

its how i always play. no bragging but i am not that skinny of a guy but i am always. ALWAYS, one of the farthest people out close to the enemy. (unless respawning) i always move up first and then shoot after that a way i can naturally lead the team forward to help me while laying down some close cover fire. it sounds like a suicide mission but if you see me and my friends play you would understand. get close, shoot them, keep moving forward. it works... unless like some places no one wants to move forward after you. thats why the number one thing i teach my friends a lot is bravery. its a 6mm bb most of the time not even hitting skin and everyone is afraid of it. i teach them to run even under fire. it works most of the time anyway. and its rather fun thats what gets your blood/adrenaline pumping, yelling at your friends to cover you while you sprint ahead and hit the dirt. no offence to snipers or...calmer people... (i own a custom made ghilie suit and sniper too) but im one of the more calmer less leadership type person you will meet but when i put on the airsoft game face....it changes... i love it. airsoft junkie! -tk
TROGUNNER113

Postby -EAF- » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:35 pm

So...pictures of the field? And where is it located in west Knox?
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Rhoades » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 pm

all depends on the situation with me.

how big overall is the field? is it more outdoor cqb thats what it sounds like?

pictures asap lol.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 pm

sorry i didnt get the pics last night cause daylight savings time threw me off from getting dark so early but ill take them right after school. and no its east knoxville like 5 mins from gibbs high school if you want to google that.and again the course isnt complete by any means but its getting there. knida getting harder to work on it being senior year, college stuff coming up and a job. not to mention alot of other unimportant life stuff i could also whine about but ill spare you that. ill keep at it tho.
and yes like a bigger cqb/1/2 surounding cleared out woods area/ open area with buildings. -tk
TROGUNNER113

Postby Rhoades » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm

cool if you need help you could hold a build day, im sure i could scrounge up some guys to come help.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:57 pm

i would love that. seriously. the thing is ive been planning one just need to get a good time and alot of things to do. im tring to get togeter a lot of things to get done so we dont finish something and then i have nothing else for the day for us. but no worries im working on it. i just wish i could convince some of my stuopid friends to help sometime. all they like doing is playing. so ill have to convince them that if they want to play they will have to help... idk ill figure it out. power tools would also help. me and my bro do most everything with hammers machettes etc. it gets annoying when he decides to not help and im out in the woods with an axe... sigh* listen to me complain. wow. sorry. anyway, yes i'll schedual that.
TROGUNNER113

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:04 pm

i think i should probly make my own post for all this.... when i post pics tonight ill move/change posts but ill link to this one. for all those concerned.lol -tk
TROGUNNER113

Postby -EAF- » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Do you have a address for the field? Cause "5 mins from Gibbs high school" isn't really helpful haha.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:01 pm

i know its not to helpful but i dont want people googleing my house just yet... lol plus from google maps you can see much at all if thats what you were thinking. anyway i have the pictures but im gona narrow it down to what i want to post. so gimme a few mins
TROGUNNER113

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:16 pm

here is my post and the pictures! i have more but these tell the most! ill keep you updated on that post! cya around. -tk
TROGUNNER113

Postby BillySpenc » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

The great times I've had at Secret City Airsfoft. Why must Secret City go away? It its the most convenient airsoft place for me to go. As the months go on the number of players has gradually decreased. They are holding one final match, which is a 12 hour match, from 10 to 10. But this doesn't satisfy me. I truly grieve that this awesome airsoft field is leaving. I will miss Secret City Airsoft. Just wanted to say thanks for the amount of time and effort that the management at SC has put in. We all really appreciated it.
Guns:
Primary:
Classic Army M15a4 SPR
KWA KM4 SR7 Devgru

Sidearm:
KWA M1911
BillySpenc

Postby Campdoc » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 am

You may find this interesting! If you use ParaFrog Airsoft (knoxville)
as ground zero, and use MapQuest maps for directions.
You may be surprised!
From ParaFrog to :
Secret City 21 minutes 16 miles
Body farm SW 48 minutes 45 miles
Dead End 55 minutes 40 miles
High Point 2hrs 10 minutes 120 miles
TAS 1hr 44 minutes 107 miles
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Albert Einstein
Campdoc

Postby Rhoades » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 am

I can vouch for camp doc body farm and dead end both are great places to play wish I could go to body far more just can't get off Saturday's. Dead end plays every Sunday unless a major holiday lands on Sunday like Christmas this year.

Dead end is worth the drive and any possible position you would like to play you will find there.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Previous

Return to Knoxville, TN