[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - PMC Vipers Airsoft Field Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

PMC Vipers Airsoft Field

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

PMC Vipers Airsoft Field

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:05 pm

New topic on our airsoft field in the making, construction is in the process and any materials used in normal airsoft fields would be greatly appreciated! (barrels, plywood, cars, paint, etc) This course is a work in progress and is not open to the public... YET. positive imput and any help and comments would be greatly appreciated. ill try to keep up the info and pictures but life is always busy and i am no exception. this course is located in the Corryton/Gibbs, tennessee area and will hopefully help with the reviving of airsoft since many places have to close (secret city, etc.). This is an invite only basis as of now but hopefully will be open at the beginning of 2012. hope you enjoy our work in progress!

TROGUNNER113

Re: PMC Vipers Airsoft Field

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:15 pm

=main

not finished but will have 2+ more bigger buildings to come.
6 walls of whatever we could find. will be painted to look more uniform.
dugout pill box
will be painted and have a wall coming out the side on the right for more cover
unfinished and looking blocky in the pic it will be a little more dome shaped and will have a uniform painted base.
huge space for an arms dealer or medic or just scenerio tent also used for camping out.
this is the type of clearing. you can see the density and then the cleared.
TROGUNNER113

Postby Fridge Gnome » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:00 am

Looks pretty nice, how big is it?

And whats the address, so I can see how far it would be for me.
Fridge Gnome

Postby BigRed1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Looks like very good potential. Always good to hear of a new field coming.

How big is the field?
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Rhoades » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 pm

looks interesting, and as the rest said how big over all acreage?
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 pm

here is the field. id rather not give out my adress yet because my parents might put the hurt on me but here is some pics

like you can see it is around 2 football fields in all
but one football field for the main area
will be great for scenario games and hopefully we can play soon. there is alot of work still to be done. maybe a work day soon... idk. anyway im thinking about making the 2-3 watchtowers out of these study telephone poles we have on our land. i was talking with my friend about it i have quite a few, like 8. anyway feedback plz!
TROGUNNER113

Postby Black Knights » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:31 am

it looks really nice I like it. when did you guys start working on it ?
United states Air force
Echo 1: MTC2
Black Knights

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:30 pm

little stuff here and there for like 3 years but only this year did we realize we had some sufficient materials that we could probly pull this off
just an update for all those interested. as for some watchtowers we have around a dozen (avg. 17ft) telephone poles next to our house from the last guy that lived on our land. i dug them out a bit and measured them and they don't seem to be rotten at all. so im thinking we bury them around 3ft in and cut them to like 15 ft. have about 3 of them with latters or slopes or something and have a walls underneith for more structures. with any leftover pieces i was thinking of copying the amry or marines thig where they put poles up next to their gate and string a name plate over it. anyway, just working away at things... i took apart my m4 all the way down to the mechbox to try to fix the trigger mechanism last night only to discover i needed hex screwdrivers to open it, so ill need to get a set of those... so much to do... sigh* ill keep it up tho! -tk
TROGUNNER113

Postby Spook » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:33 am

You might want to at least give a general area where the field will eventually be located to give folks an idea where it is in relation to their home area. For example, Corryton/Gibbs in relation to say Sevierville or Farragut etc. Thanks.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:36 pm

it is in the corryton gibbs area off of ridgeview road. google maps, use them to find how close you are. updates will come soon, new video was posted on my youtube account pitvipersairsoft (players in tennessee airsoft) about the cqb place called battlefield airsoft in strawberry plains. rather exciting and ironic in some parts and has a few twists... kinda cool. check it out if you are interested, in the mean time i am working away at all this, and will go visit my neighbor who is hopefully obtaining a variety of barrels for us to use and hopefully set up like a fuel dump... we will see! go check youtube in the meantime.
TROGUNNER113

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:27 pm

i must appologize to all because as i imagined my mother is not thrilled to be having anyone we dont know at our house. so my course will be an invite only type of course. a way to be able to be one of the invites is to go when my team goes to events and play airsoft with us. we must get to know you before you come over. this will help people not being able to come over randomly without permission because we will know the people who will show up. my friends are welcome to come anytime we play but until you and your teammates are concidered my friends we will not allow you to come over. i am sorry to be saying this but alot of boys with guns, grenades, firecrackers and such are dangerous and my mother wants precautions. the ways to be able to be invited is to go and game with us, preferably more than once, and have a good attitude. i feel like im lecturing you guys but i know this course will be fun once finished and i really want as much people as possible to play on it, but for now and the first few weeks we will be taking babysteps until my mother feels more compfortable with people coming over often.
on a different note im thinking of buying my good friend a gun to play with and i found some good thompsons(what he wants) on the boneyard that seem to have good reps about being small things to fix. i believe i will be buying 2 so i can fix up his if needed and hopefully have a gun of my own, or just a gearbox.
whatever i have left i hope to make it into a lmg/aeg, or (a converted aeg>lmg) by adding a bipod, tightbore barrel, 9.6 battery, and a few other customizations. i hope it turns out alright it looks kool enough in my drawings so we will see. anywho ill keep building, should be going to see the barrel guy today to see if i can help him go pick them up soon...
-tk
TROGUNNER113

Postby keesbb1 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Maybe you should have talked to your parents first. But good luck with it anyways.
Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Postby Rhoades » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:22 pm

i know i probly should have told mummy and pop. but in my defence at first i just wanted to post pictures on my course and see what people say... i like positive and negative feedback and encouragement... everyone does, its just no one is able to see it so kinda discouraging to see so much to do to it and feel like im making no progress... but thanks for feedback. ill keep you posted even if you don't get to come over. thanks -tk
TROGUNNER113

Postby TROGUNNER113 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:24 pm

update on guns, recieving 2x thompson 1928 "tommy gun" (drum mag/mafia/etc) aegs in the mail on wednesday form evike boneyard. one for my friends christmas present and one for me/parts. i will have to finish my highschool finals and repair one of these before saturday for his surprise at the last day of secret city field. RIP. hopefully they will not be to banged/broken up and will be an easy fix like all the other reviews say.
as for my echo 1 stag arms m4 i just got the right type of screws to open it today and found everything in working order besides the smallest part inside, yet so vital. it is actually part of the mechbox that goes to the trigger mechanism and it just is a piece of metal 1-2cm long (or so) to keep the trigger current connector piece in line. if you don't have it it runs off it's rails and when the trigger is pulled nothing happens and thus it "breaks". i found other problems with the extrerior parts of the gun(mostly the rail system) but this was hopefully the only thing that is wrong with my m4. i jb welded it back into place with some good learning expirience from daddy and we shall see how it hold when it cures tomarrow.

third is my brothers aeg which is an echo 1 m14. i believe by the sounds and what it does that it has just stripped a gear and nothing less but i am trying to convince him to stop playing around with it as to not break it more. i must see some dissesembly guides on m14s before i open this up but i will shurley have it right as rain here in a while.

no real updates on my browning 30cal/strafer other than the body is complete and it nees innards, paint, and a mount.
another strafer to make for my friend's/mine plastic saw
and hopefully something like a co2 pistol to "fit inside" my mp5/ump old shell.
this is all just saying i have gun models/shells and just have to add "airsoft" inside them for it to function

all this to say i have a lot of work and 2 guns to fix in 5 days.
thanks for reading! -tk
TROGUNNER113

Next

Return to Knoxville, TN