Places to play - North Knoxville

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Places to play - North Knoxville

Postby Doc. Smart » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 am

Whats up guys...

Several friends and myself are into hardcore tactical airsoft and we're looking for some places to play (preferably free) near north Knoxville. It doesn't really matter what kind of terrain or urban it is, we just want to play somewhere, where we can practice and work on team work and what-not. I know of a couple SICK places we want to play but the land owner won't let us. None of us own any big property so it's kind of tough. We are willing to drive to somewhere and play with other teams, but for now we want to practice and play with each other for w while. Could someone help us out? Thanks!

Condor & Diamond Tactical Loadout
JG M4 S-System

Alpha Unit - μολὼν λαβέ
"Come and Get It"
Doc. Smart

Re: Places to play - North Knoxville

Postby Black Knights » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:07 am

I recommend dead end airsoft field it's south of Knoxville they have an fb page but I dk about playing for free your going to have to talk to the page owner about that.
United states Air force
Echo 1: MTC2
Black Knights

Postby BigRed1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Doc, I don't know of places in North Knox. The best and most consistent fields right now, after Secret City closed, are Dead End (south of Maryville) and the Body Farm, near Niota / Sweetwater.

Both fields will have a small fee -- thus is the reality of running a quality field.
Come on out!
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby adantzler63 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:16 pm

I have been to Dead End airsoft about 5 times and always want to go there more. I believe it is $5 per player. They are usually always playing on sundays. I highly recomend Dead End Airsoft.
adantzler63

Return to Knoxville, TN