Body Farm- Sweetwater Airsoft - Sunday, April 1st

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Body Farm- Sweetwater Airsoft - Sunday, April 1st

Postby Drifter » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:25 pm

YES! I said SUNDAY. This is not an April Fool's joke. :D We are playing 13 and up games on Sunday this week. A lot of you guys have told me you can't play on Saturday at the Body Farm because of work. So, here is your chance. The games start at 1:00 and we will go until whenever. Try to get there early to get checked in. Hope to see a lot of you there!

Check out our facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sweetw ... 3587938692

Drifter

Re: Body Farm- Sweetwater Airsoft - Sunday, April 1st

Postby Camo_Dude » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Don't forget that there are .20 and .25 BBs for sale at the field along with FlakJak Goggles
Echo1 AK-47 (not really Echo1 anymore though)
Magpul Masada
CA M249 MKII
CA M249 PARA
Star M249 PARA
G&P Sentry.
Camo_Dude

Postby AMERICANWARRIOR » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Drifter, we had a fantastic time today. Everyone was really great sports in their hit calling, no one got mad when they got hit and started cursing, and it was a great experience. We will highly recommend The Body Farm and we will most definitely be back to play. Thanks again. :D
AMERICANWARRIOR

Postby Drifter » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Yes I agree, it really was a fantastic day :D I want to thank everyone that came out to play for making today's games so much fun. The hit calling was excellent, and there was no feuding. We will do our best to keep it that way so everyone that plays at Sweetwater can leave with a smile on their face, knowing that they had a great experience :D
Drifter

Return to Knoxville, TN