Sweetwater airsoft

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Sweetwater airsoft

Postby rcapps » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 pm

As always another great day of airsoft at Sweetwater airsoft. Thanks to Mike, his wife and Drifter for hosting a great day of play. I am glad to see Mike is out of the hospital and on his way to recovery. Looking forward to next Saturday as they are planning a Fathers day event. I hope to see a lot of Fathers enjoying a fun day of airsoft
with their children. For a well ran event come check it out.

rcapps

Re: Sweetwater airsoft

Postby Campdoc » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:00 am

Thanks Ron! Saturday was great! I really needed to get out of the house...felt good, being around people again.
and I really want to personally thank Drifter and the guys for stepping up, Thanks you again..
Next weekend is one of our oldest tradition at SA. Fathers day. All father and son teams, the fathers play free. and fathers and daughters too.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Albert Einstein
Campdoc

Re: Sweetwater airsoft

Postby AMERICANWARRIOR » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Drifter, I hated that we have missed the past couple of weeks and the future is not looking any better. It will more than likely be up into July before we get back down there. We have not abandoned you guys it has been a busy couple of weeks. I hope that the next time we come down I will be able to bring the building I talked about. Hope to see you guys soon. Also, we finally found a home for the dog. :D
AMERICANWARRIOR

Return to Knoxville, TN