Sweetwater - October 20th - Day/Night Game -UPDATED-

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Sweetwater - October 20th - Day/Night Game -UPDATED-

Postby Drifter » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:20 pm

We will be having a Day/Night game on Saturday, October 20th. Start time will be 2:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. or so. We will break for dinner around 6:00 p.m. You will need to provide your own food. (Wendy's nearby). This will be a 13+ game. Anyone 14 and under must have a parent or guardian at the field.
There will be a $10 field fee.

543 County Road 275 Niota, TN
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweetwate ... 3587938692

The field's phone number is (865) 680-9193
Please post if you will be attending. Hope to see you out there!

Drifter

Re: Sweetwater - October 20th - Day/Night Game -UPDATED-

Postby Drifter » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Alright guys, here's the plan for saturday's night game (which is subject to change depending on turnout):

A group of die-hard terrorists have disabled the cooling system in Sweetwater's "nuclear facility." The counter-terrorists' mission is to insert via dumptruck/helicopter into the airfield and infiltrate the facility. They must secure the LZ, work their way to the reactor room, and reset the cooling system. If possible, they can attempt to retrieve a set of codes from an adjacent building that will make reseting the cooling system much easier. Heavy resistance is to be expected.

Good luck men, save us all.
Drifter

Postby AMERICANWARRIOR » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:32 pm

As of right now there will be five of us. Also, I will be bringing the building that I promised. I have it loaded and ready to go. If some of you want to arrive a little early we can set it up in time for Saturdays game.
AMERICANWARRIOR

Postby Drifter » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 am

I will have 2 with me. I'm going to try to be there between 12:00 and 1:00 to work on the field. Be sure to bring flashlights. Instead of red rags we will be using red glow sticks in the night game. We have some, but if you can bring one that will help out. Thanks.
Drifter

Postby Campdoc » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 am

Be sure to bring your Radios ,if you have one. Home Depot has LED Glow sticks, That's reusable !
Here's a link ,to what they look like. http://www.lifegear.com/glow-sticks/glow-stick.html
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Albert Einstein
Campdoc

Postby airsoftaddict » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Great games as always today! I had a blast I hope to see many more night games.
Scar L
Ics cxp
Cyma Thompson
Kwa MP7
Kjw 1911
airsoftaddict

Postby AMERICANWARRIOR » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:36 am

This was a good time, it will take me a while to recover. The night game posed some challenges moving around in the dark........I have the bumps and bruises to proove it. We will have to do some more of the night games.
AMERICANWARRIOR

Postby Drifter » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:54 pm

I agree, it was a perfect day for airsoft and some awesome games! Thanks to everybody that came out, we've got another day/night game planned for November 3rd :D And another special thanks goes out to Bill for the new building he donated, we really appreciate it.

And for those who are wondering, the terrorist team won :D There was a total meltdown at Sweetwater Nuclear Facility :D
Drifter

Return to Knoxville, TN