Not been around for a while

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Not been around for a while

Postby Drakester » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Long Story, and most of you guys prolly don't have time to read it or whatever or may not want to... but i personally feel like i need to share it, and get it off my chest... So I hadn't played airsoft for a few months, it was mid summer, maybe Late July or Early August last time i had played. Dead End had been my field of choice for the games i played then, but summer had come around and it was hot and i was gonna wait til fall to play anymore. Those plans were interrupted. I went on a weekend retreat with my church youth group, and on our way back, Sunday Sept 16th, we were on our way to morning service and we were going to tell the church how the retreat went, our van got hit head on, and rolled three times, and burst into flames. We lost two people, and 11 others (including myself, and my sister) were injured... I suffered a broken leg, and a huge cut on that leg, aside from other cuts, scrapes, and bruises, I have partially recovered since, and i say partially cause, although i can run a little, and jog some, i still can't ride my bike, and of course the mental wounds may never heal, but, ive been told that getting it of your chest helps some. so, hopefully, I'll be playing again soon...

EDIT: There was a point and it was to find out what all is new...whats going on places and stuff, I just forgot when i initially posted... oops. i know dead end is doing much better tha it was since last time i was there, Sweetwater has apparently fully reopened, i went to one game there before the crash, too, not sure the date though, may have been the last game i went to before the crash... but from what i can see, theres no new fields in the area.

Echo 1 MP5
KWA M9 PTP

Vet. of OP Maple Leaf: Canada side
Drakester

Re: Not been around for a while

Postby BigRed1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Thanks for posting this, Drakester!
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1