New player arriving soon

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

New player arriving soon

Postby grant.94 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm

So I've been going UT this year and I'm finally getting ready to bring my gear from memphis out here, (I'm living in dorms now so storage will be an issue until I move into my fraternity house at the end of this year). Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting the community out here, I'll probably be playing at Tennessee Tactical more often than Sweetwater since it's a lot closer. Anyone have any tips for fields, and any groups or teams I could tag along with? (Literally none of my friends in Knoxville play) Again, looking forward to playing in East Tennessee it's been almost a year since I've been able to play, so I'm ready to get back into it!

"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Re: New player arriving soon

Postby BigRed1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Welcome to the area, Grant! Besides Tenn Tak, Sweetwater runs Saturday games, and Dead End runs Sunday games. Both are good fields with great guys running them. Both would also be about 45 minutes from campus (approx.).

Hope to run into you out there one day.
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby ShawnB52 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 am

Along with the local fields and shops, you're about an hour/hour and a half from highpoint and airsoft tactical in Chattanooga, 2 hours from BK and Nashville airsoft, and 2I hours from GSF, TAS, and TN airsoft shops indoor field and retail store. So if you ever feel like a day trip your in the center of airsoft in east tn.
Op: Falcon (2008) Bluefore
Op: Junior Varsity (2009) Estonia
Op: Maple Leaf (2009) Canadia
Op: D-Day Invasion (2009) German
Op: D-Day Invasion (2010) USA
Fulda Gap (2012) Warsaw Pact
Op: Hat Trick 3 (2013) Tan
Op: Red Storm East II (2013) American
ShawnB52

Postby grant.94 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Wow sounds like I have a great selection of places to play. West Tennessee airsoft is kind of dead, there hasn't been one well organized place to play in quite a while, so this should be fun. Looking forward to meeting you guys, not trying to state the obvious but my name is Grant so if you see or hear me at a game say hi!
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Return to Knoxville, TN