[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - SKF023 saying hello again Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

SKF023 saying hello again

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

SKF023 saying hello again

Postby skf023 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:20 am

Hi ever one. I'ts been to long since iv been on here. Iv had a lot going on in my life that I just couldn't come out and play. But I hadent forgotten my friends at Sweetwater. Stalker and Drifter and all the other's I fought along side. I hope to come back soon,don't know when but i'm trying to get time right now.Thats the main thing holding me back.

I really miss it down there. All the good times I had there with good people. So I hope to make some new ones soon. Take care ever one, ill post when I can make it to a game. See you guys soon.

Michael .aka skf023

Greater love hath no man than this,that he may lay down his life for a friend.
skf023

Re: SKF023 saying hello again

Postby Drifter » Thu May 23, 2013 4:33 am

Michael, good to hear from you it's been way to long. You are one of the good guys of airsoft it's an honor to fight along side you. Make it out when you can and we will make more good times. We have a game this Saturday starting at 11am if you can make it come on by. To anyone if you have not been to Sweetwater yet Saturday would be a good day for it.
Drifter

Postby skf023 » Fri May 24, 2013 3:25 am

Cant make it this Saturday but im keeping an eye one the forums again so the next game you post ill do my best to be there.And thanks Drifter means a lot to me to be known as a good player lol.
skf023

Postby ParaTweeT » Sat May 25, 2013 6:55 pm

I think We are looking at June 8th as the next game. Also we have go karting going on from time to time so if you want to hang out with some of us that do both just drop a line, it's always great to see the old players out and about.
The Army is a funnel. You pour in training, doctrine, equipment and technology, and out of the bottom comes one lone soldier walking point.
ParaTweeT

Postby skf023 » Sat May 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Sounds good if nothing comes up i'll be there
skf023

Return to Knoxville, TN