[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Moving 2 Knov-Vegas Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Moving 2 Knov-Vegas

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Moving 2 Knov-Vegas

Postby The Warwolf » Sat May 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi. I will be moving from Seattle at the end of June to Knoxville. I used to live there many years ago. I have been involved with airsoft since 2006. I was a member, then XO, then leader of N.A.T.C.(Neo Airsoft Tactical Coalition) until it dissolved in 2010. Former co-founder & leader of C.L.A.W. (Cascadian Light Assault Warriors) which is still active. A friend and I created The Warwolves which he is now trying to create a chapter in Texas and since I am moving to Knoxville, I would like to do the same. So anyone looking to form a team with me, hit me up. I am not opposed to playing with other teams for the time being. I look forward to making some new friends. :D

We Warwolves consider it our supreme duty to win, to win and to win. Employing every cunning and wile like wolves, noiselessly, mysteriously.
The Warwolf

Re: Moving 2 Knov-Vegas

Postby ParaTweeT » Sat May 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Sweetwater Airsoft Field is going to be allowing an hour to an hour and a half before each game day to allow teams to practice or even hold tryouts. There may even be non-game days offered if there is an interest to allow a team to use the field. Just let Campdoc, Drifter, Camodude, or myself know (might want to go and post on Sweetwater airsoft Facebook page as well) and we will try and fit you in. Good luck with the team and of course Welcome Back to KnoxVegas!
The Army is a funnel. You pour in training, doctrine, equipment and technology, and out of the bottom comes one lone soldier walking point.
ParaTweeT

Postby gremlin78 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:18 pm

WHEN U MOVE BACK U NEED TO CHECK OUT TEN-TAK ON CHAPMAN HWY AWSOME CQB GAMES AND WILL HAVE A OUT DOOR FIELD AT THE END OF THIS YEAR OR MAYBE THE FIRST OF NEXT YEAR 8) 8)
gremlin78

Postby keesbb1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Dead End Airsoft in Maryville also is available for play and welcomes teams. We are the only field around that large teams can play against or even with other large teams. 47 acres offers a lot of room for training and challenges. Also offers an abandoned house for training.
Parallel 38 Bravo Company Commander (Razorbacks)
keesbb1

Return to Knoxville, TN