Jumping back into airsoft

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Knoxville, TN area.

Moderator: BigRed1

Jumping back into airsoft

Postby Spinefarm » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:04 am

Hello, I have only been in Knoxville a year and am going to start playing airsoft again. I am originally from New York, but went to high school in Hendersonville, TN. I am a former marine who served in OIF/OEF 2 in Fallujah with Bravo 1/24 (I was India 3/24 out of Nashville but we augmented them) and spent my time in the box running out of the train station, little bit of ECP1. I used to play Bad Karma down near Nashville a whole lot, but I have not played airsoft in ~5 years and don't know anyone who plays or where to play in Knox. I ride motorcycle a lot also, but am going to start reserving time for airsoft. If anyone can fill me in on the fields, dates/times and any teams looking for a FNG or anyone selling spare gear (mine is in storage out of state and wont be lateish summer till I can get it) please let me know. I will read up on the forums about the fields near here but any human input would be welcome.

Spinefarm

Re: Jumping back into airsoft

Postby -EAF- » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:24 am

Nuketown 865 is the newest airsoft field and I believe its really the only one left in the area. Here goes the facebook page link:

https://www.facebook.com/nuketown865airsoft

I have never been cause I have fallen out of airsoft but hopfully I can get back into the sport sometime soon and join ya in the fray!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Re: Jumping back into airsoft

Postby RealDyl » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Tennessee Tactical Airsoft is a CQB field located off of Chapman Highway.

Battlefield Airsoft is a field that has an indoor CQB arena, and an outdoor field aswell.

Nuketown is outdoor.

Those are the three that are currently in full operation, hosting games weekly. Sweetwater airsoft was super popular back in the day, but now they have very few games every year. You can find each field on Facebook for more information.
RealDyl

Return to Knoxville, TN