[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Fulda Gap, October 17 and 18, Taylorsville NC Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Fulda Gap, October 17 and 18, Taylorsville NC

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

Re: Fulda Gap, October 17 and 18, Taylorsville NC

Postby Splatmaster » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:28 pm

looks like NC will have a massive showing, with large numbers of other coming from SC and GA. VA will have plenty to, along with several other northern states. What about you TN guys?

"Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid."
Splatmaster

Location: (n) a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature

Postby 11Bravo » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 pm

TN WILL be represented, I guarantee you that! Theres a few teams coming in from the Tri-Cites area and from Knoxville, as well as a group of unofiliated players. I'm pretty sure theres at least 25+ people heading in from the Tri-Cities area alone. There should be 10+ from the Mtn Men Malitia/ Acid Gambit teams ready to run and gun!
Remind me of when the cut off date for pre-registration is please. I hope I have one more week before cut off. Oh, and I keep finding paintball game and not airsoft details. Can some one hook me up with the airsoft game page? And any local players that plan on going from Tri-Cities, can ya'll let me know what team your signing up for?
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby Splatmaster » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I believe the cutoff is the 13th, not positive. Try looking here for any info you need. :wink: http://ncairsoft.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47
"Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid."
Splatmaster

Location: (n) a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature

Postby Splatmaster » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:51 am

Oh crap I almost forgot!

Full seal will be checked using a pencil eraser. Glasses are ok as long as in no area the eraser might pass through. Sorry for the late warning on this new rule, I had forgotten until now.
Splatmaster

Previous

Return to Regional Events