[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - EG Ranch : Operation Grass Snake 4/28/07 Win an AEG! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

EG Ranch : Operation Grass Snake 4/28/07 Win an AEG!

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

Postby Freywulf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:54 pm

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
voltaire
Freywulf

Postby Flaming Chariot » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:15 pm

Flaming Chariot

Postby Sniper » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:45 pm

TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby carcrash » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:28 pm

Great event and it was great meeting everybody. I hope to make it to many more. I want to thank everyone for being cool and making me feel right at home. Oh and BTW thanks Mike for making me a Tango. I'm glad I didn't have to run so much.
DOC: Usually a young long haired bearded marine hatin Sailor with certain medical skills, who will go through the very gates of hell for a wounded Marine.
carcrash

Postby PapaBear » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:33 pm

dude for my first time i must say that was awesome and im gunna b comin to as many events as i can this summer o btw favorite part of eg ranch is when i found the vehicle support package for bravo... that was fun to ride in
and bc i was so new to it i payed attention to my kills :D
30 kills no i didnt stay for night op
Tickets to 300- $8.50
Ridiculosly overpriced movie food- $14
Dvd for the 300- $24.99
Dining in Hell- $450
Watching the 300 over 30 times... and still getting goosebumps just watching it..... priceless
PapaBear

Previous

Return to Regional Events