[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - OP: Fulda Gap CDWC NC OCT 16-17 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

OP: Fulda Gap CDWC NC OCT 16-17

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

OP: Fulda Gap CDWC NC OCT 16-17

Postby 82dcustomer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Planning forums are up for this event at www.ncairsoft.org now. We usually have a good turnout from TN and I look forward to seeing you guys again this year.

Registration can be made at www.scenariosupply.com

82dcustomer

Re: OP: Fulda Gap CDWC NC OCT 16-17

Postby 11Bravo » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 am

I'm promoting the Fulda Gap game in the Tri-cities area and as of right now, I have 12-15 people planning on heading down to CDWC for this game. Mostly green (NATO) but a few tan (Soviet) as well. Now, I want to challenge all the other areas to get more people from your areas and head out to the game. Can you do it? I'm not done yet myself. How many shooters does your area have heading out to this game? Chattanooga? Knoxville? Ya'll are the closest two areas, I expect a little compitition from you guys.
Last year, TN had a lot of its native sons out for this game and some of us even left a lasting impresion. There was even a TN team that was awarded a MVP certificate. The team had so many guys all over the field leading and organizing squads of strangers into battle and just everywhere NATO CO and game officials looked, they couldnt figure out which one person from that team to give the award to so the gave it to a team for the first time in Fulda Gap history. Pretty cool! Can TN represent again? Dang skippy we can. So come on TN, its time for the Volunteers to roll into NC and kick butt and take names.
Post up if your going and lets see how many people from what areas are heading out to NC.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby Splatmaster » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 am

I'm surprised at you guys. Usually there is a ton of planning going on up here by now. NC is used to Fulda being the game where you TN boys come down off your mountains and kick some ass.

If you are planning on coming, please consider tan. It is very light on the numbers right now.
"Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid."
Splatmaster

Location: (n) a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature

Postby jes1510 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Can anyone give some feedback about the past Fulda Gap games? I am considering going but want to make sure that it's worth the 4 hour drive.

Thanks!
jes1510

Postby 82dcustomer » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 am

It is epic. Last year had 395 players to shoot at. This year is looking like 500 players.
82dcustomer

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:12 am

Agreed, see u ther.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby Saint » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:01 am

I'll be out, and one of my buddies is coming with me. I'm beyond stoked for this, and made an account on ncairsoft to keep up with the happenings. First time going. It'll be a treat for sure.
Mtn Men Malitia
Co-Founder Forrest's Tennessee Rifle's: Jonesborough Rifleman
Attended 2010 Airsoft Training Day
Fulda Gap: Nato: 4.3 (I Took a Nap At Fulda Gap)
D-Day 2010 German, D-Day 2009 United States
Halloween Hellfight 2008 Special Forces
Saint

Postby 11Bravo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:29 am

coming down the mountains when we come. Coming down the mountain to shoot someone....
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Return to Regional Events