[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference

Postby Halo » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 am

Well it’s that time of year again, that’s right, it’s time to get ready for the 2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference! The staff has been working diligently to bring you the next evolution of North America’s only Airsoft Exclusive Expo and Conference. This year we are continuing our focus on quality exhibitors, exhibitors such as Big Boy Toys, On-Target Airsoft, Pyramyd Air, Crazy CroMags, Special Warfare Command and KWA USA! In addition to the exhibitors, the popular activities from 2010 will be making a reappearance; events such as the Top Shot and the Uniform & Regalia competitions and the Battle Buddy program.

New for 2011, we are adding the NAAEC Passport Program. This program requires a little thought and investigative work. Clues and/or Trivia will be listed about various exhibitors, visit the correct exhibitors, have them stamp or sign your passport and then bring your completed passport to the main lobby to be entered to win an awesome prize. For those that attended in 2011, you know what items were given away for the Battle Buddy program, so you can only imagine what is going to be given away for the winners of the Passport Program.

Another change for 2011 is the actual event format. If you noticed the slight change in the title of the event, we’ve added the word Conference to it. One of the top comments left on the comment cards at the 2010 show were remarks about the few seminars that we held, so we’ve taken your advice and ran! This will be a weekend for players, business owners, and professionals to network and share their knowledge. The majority of our seminars have been set, but there are a few more slots available, so if you are interested, please don’t hesitate to PM or E-mail me! The basic schedule of events for 2011 looks something like this:

Friday, March 4th, 2011
6pm to 8pm – VIP Preview Night (Showplace)

Saturday, March 5th, 2011
8am to 10am – VIP Breakfast and Seminars (Showplace)
10am to 7pm – Exhibit Hall and Seminars (Showplace)
8pm to 10pm – VIP Social Mixer (J.H. Adams Inn)

Sunday, March 6th, 2011
10am to 4pm – Exhibit Hall and Seminars (Showplace)

During the day, there should be at least one seminar running every hour and a half. Each seminar is approximately 1 hour long. This is how the hourly break down appears for general attendees:

10:00 am – Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
10:30 am – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
11:30 am – Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
12:00 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
1:00 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
1:30 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
2:30 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
3:00 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
4:00 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
4:30 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
5:30 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
6:00 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
7:00 pm – Close

This means that at a minimum there will be 10 seminars over the course of the weekend. Add at least two additional seminars for VIP attendees. If we get enough speakers, expect to have two seminars running simultaneously and we’ll try and double them up again later in the weekend so you have an opportunity to get to it later.

Below is a sample of some of the seminars that will be held:

Business Round Table – Speak to a panel of successful airsoft business owners about their business and get ideas to help improve or create your own airsoft business.

Web of Mistakes – Tips to avoid the 10 biggest website blunders. Great for businesses or teams!

Hey! That’s me on TV! – Learn how to interact with the media concerning the sport of Airsoft. Business owners, you can even use this to your advantage!

Leverage Social Media – An introduction to the various social media networks and learn to use them to benefit your business or team!

Field Feng Shui – See various field designs and learn inexpensive ways to implement those ideas.

When Seconds Count – Learn to use airsoft as a training tool to keep sharp on skills used for Law Enforcement and in the military.

Commander’s Table – Speak to a panel of team commanders of various sizes and operational techniques. Ask them questions that will help improve or create a solid and successful airsoft team.

Team Drills & Tactics – Airsoft tactics and training techniques that have are tried and true, taught by prior military and law enforcement from the airsoft team Special Warfare Command.

Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way! – Learn useful leadership techniques to help you on and off the airsoft field. Use them to command your team to victory!

General Passes are $30.00 and include access to Showplace on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am until close each day; one (1) Battle Buddy Dog Tag; and one (1) NAAEC Passport.

VIP Passes are $55.00 and include access to the VIP Preview Night on Friday; access to Showplace on Saturday and Sunday from 8am until close each day; Continental Breakfast from 8am to 10 am at Showplace; access to the VIP Social Mixer on Saturday night; one (1) Battle Buddy Dog Tag; and one (1) NAAEC Passport.

Visit for more information!

Video’s from the 2010 NAA Expo:

Executive Director
Halo

Re: 2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference

Postby Halo » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:16 pm

As promised, January 1st, 2011 the doors have officially opened for attendees to begin registering. You can go to the website and look under the Attendee tab for the registration page or you can go directly there by following this link:

There are currently two passes for pre-sale, they are the Standard Attendee Pass and the VIP Attendee Pass.

General Passes are $30.00 and include access to Showplace on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am until close each day; one (1) Battle Buddy Dog Tag; and one (1) NAAEC Passport.

VIP Passes are $55.00 and include access to the VIP Preview Night on Friday; access to Showplace on Saturday and Sunday from 8am until close each day; Continental Breakfast and Exclusive Seminar on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 10 am at Showplace; access to the VIP Social Mixer on Saturday night; one (1) Battle Buddy Dog Tag; and one (1) NAAEC Passport.

As always, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Executive Director
Halo

Postby Halo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:31 pm

If you haven't pre-registered and are interested in the VIP Pass, you may want to register soon, those passes are limited and are issued on a first come first serve basis. These passes will get you into the Friday VIP Preview Night event, the Morning VIP Breakfasts and Seminars on Saturday and Sunday, the VIP Social Mixer on Saturday Night and also include the Battle Buddy ID Tag and the NAAEC Passport. Currently there are only 100 VIP Passes available and 29 of them have sold.
Executive Director
Halo

Postby KnoxVegas » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:19 pm

I'm confused. Am I able to attend the seminars if my team and I only purchase the regular pass? Or is the only way to get the full experience of the Saturday and Sunday seminars to purchase the VIP passes? It's unclear in the descriptions.
ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby Halo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 am

I apologize for the confusion. The Regular pass includes access to anything that is scheduled from 10 am to close on Saturday and Sunday. The VIP Pass adds the Friday Night VIP Preview event and a morning seminar with breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. Additionally, it includes access to the VIP Social Mixer on Saturday evening.

VIP Schedule:
Friday, March 4th, 2011
6pm to 8pm – VIP Preview Night (Showplace)

8pm to 10pm – VIP Social Mixer (J.H. Adams Inn)

Sunday, March 6th, 2011

Regular Schedule:

Sunday, March 6th, 2011

Does that help?
Executive Director
Halo

Postby KnoxVegas » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:19 am

It definitely does, thanks. Any idea when the seminar topics and times will be available?
ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby Halo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:00 am

Off the top of my head, in addition to the ones listed above, I know that is at least one more on team tactics; one on being an airsoft sniper; and at least one more for Law Enforcement and Military use/training. I'll have to get with the manager on that, he's the one working on the seminars. But there should be at least 10 for the standard attendee, 12 for the VIP attendee, if not more.

They will run every hour and a half during the show, with the exception to the ones at the VIP Breakfast Seminar. Here's the suggested time table for the standard attendee as it relates to the seminars, exhibit hall and the shooting booth (the other activities such as top shot and the uniform and regalia competitions will be scheduled around the exhibitors time table):

10:00 am – Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
10:30 am – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
11:30 am – Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
12:00 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
1:00 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
1:30 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
2:30 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
3:00 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
4:00 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
4:30 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
5:30 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
6:00 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
7:00 pm – Close
Executive Director
Halo

Postby Halo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Executive Director
Halo

Postby Halo » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:46 pm

It’s almost time for the second annual North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference. With 25 exhibit spaces sold, well over $50,000.00 worth of airsoft products for you to buy, all kinds of cool seminars and fun activities such as the Battle Buddy program and Uniform & Regalia competition, its something you don't want to miss! VIP Passes are limited and could sell out well before the event, so be sure to reserve yours today!

Ticket purchases can be found here:
Executive Director
Halo

Postby Halo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 am

I came on over today to answer some questions that have come across my desk the past week or so and to answer any questions your community has about the upcoming Expo & Conference. After all its only 10 days away! OMG!

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I have to pre-register or can I pay when I arrive?
A: No you can pay when you arrive. We just highly suggest that if you want to be sure to have one of the limited VIP Passes that you pre-register. Out of 100 VIP tickets, approximately 64 have sold (Maybe a few more by now). However, when you arrive, there will be plenty of Day and Weekend Passes available.

Q: I have to work most of the weekend, but I'd like to come just one day, is there a pass for just one day?
A: Yes, there is. We just don't pre-sell them on our website. However, rest assured that if you come and just want to be there for the day, we won't charge you for a full weekend.

Q: I am planning on bringing my team down to take some of the seminars. Do you have a schedule on what day's the seminars are taking place?
A: Yes. Actually I had hoped to release it this past Friday, at the two week mark, but we keep adding to the list of activities! However, if you promise not to hold me to this, I'll tell you what we've currently got, just remember, it can change at a moments notice!

Friday:
5:00pm - Begin Registration for VIPs & Attendees.
6:00pm - VIP Preview Night
8:00pm - VIP Preview Night Ends

Saturday:
8:00am - VIP & Exhibitor Breakfast
9:00am - Exclusive VIP Seminar "When Seconds Count" given by Professor Andrew Ferguson.
10:00am - Exhibition & Conference opens for General & Weekend Attendees.
10:45am - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
11:00am - Seminar "Hey! That's me on TV!" given by Alan Covey aka Thumpy.
11:45am - Demo: On Target Product Demos
12:00pm - Seminar: TBA (Waiting on speaker for title)
12:45pm - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
1:00pm - Seminar "Commander's Round Table"
1:45pm - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
2:00pm - Seminar "Field Feng Shui" given by Professor Andrew Ferguson
2:45pm - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
3:00pm - Seminar "Business Round Table"
3:45pm - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
4:00pm - Seminar "Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way!" given by Kyle Thaggard
Also at 4:00pm - Attendees competing in the Loadout Competition may start bringing their gear in through the security check point.
4:45pm - Demo: On Target Product Demos
5:00pm - Loadout Competition
6:30pm - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
7:00pm - End of Day
8:00pm - VIP Social Mixer at J.H. Adams Inn
9:00pm - Announce Best Exhibitor for 2011
10:00pm - End VIP Event

Saturday:
8:00am - VIP & Exhibitor Breakfast
9:00am - Exclusive VIP Seminar "Essential CQC Fundamentals" given by David Miles & Nathan Adams.
10:00am - Exhibition & Conference opens for General & Weekend Attendees.
10:45am - Demo: On Target Product Demos
11:00am - Seminar "The Airsoft Sniper" given by Michael Pritchard.
11:45am - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
12:00pm - Seminar: "5 Techniques for the Ultimate Airsofter" given by David Miles & Nathan Allen
12:45pm - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
1:00pm - Seminar TBA (Waiting on Speaker to decide on topic)
1:45pm - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
2:00pm - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
2:30pm - TOP SHOT Competition
4:00pm - Closing Ceremony/Final Raffle Drawings.

In addition to this list there are at least three other seminar's that I have to squeeze in. Two of them are AEG Maintenance/Repair/upgrade type seminars and one is Airsoft 101: A Guide for Parents. Also, PANTAC USA and ZShot will have their IPSC style shoot house setup for attendees. Beat Down Boogie will be screening their famous YouTube series "Modern War Gear Solid" on the big screen at the stage. Attendees will be racing around trying to find their Battle Buddies and fill out their Passports, so it is going to be a fun, exciting, and busy weekend!

Q: If I paid for a Weekend Ticket, but when I arrive at the event I want to get a VIP Ticket, can I upgrade?
A: Yes, but only if there are VIP Tickets left. If you hold a weekend pass and arrive on friday, you can stop by SHOWPLACE and see if we have any left. Extra VIP Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

Q: I have a VIP Ticket, but I don't know how to get to the J.H. Adams Inn. Can I get directions?
A: Yes, when you register we will give you directions. However, if you don't want to walk or drive yourself, we will be providing a shuttle from the Showplace parking lot to the front door of the Inn and back to Showplace when it ends. All you need to do is just relax, let us do the driving, and have a great time!

If anyone else has any questions, please post here, e-mail me at director@naaexpo.com or visit the website at http://www.naaexpo.com
Executive Director
Halo

Postby Halo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 am

Alright, without further ado, here is the official schedule of events for the 2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference. Of course this list does not list any of the continually on-going activities the exhibitors are hosting, the times for the raffle/give away drawings, etc. So, come and expect to have a fun filled day!

for your own copy of the Schedule of Events.
Executive Director
Halo

Postby Halo » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 am

Pictures and Videos of the 2011 NAAEC!

Video by Beat Down Boogie -

Pictures uploaded to our Facebook Page -
Executive Director
Halo

Return to Regional Events